Please help stop Uganda's "Kill the Gays" bill

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesertWolf

Reaction score
Yes, you've read it correctly: This week, the Ugandan Parliament may pass a law that would create the death penalty for gay people, as well as punish anyone who doesn't report them to the police.

You can help put pressure on the Ugandan government to stop the passing of this law simply by making a quick phone call to your own government, to urge them to speak out on this issue:

Please click on this link for details: http://www.allout.org/uganda-call

THANK YOU!

Seosa said:
Unique first post...

I had more posts in the past, but they got deleted (or just no longer count towards my posts count) when I left the forum for a while. :p

I'm not going to bother calling my Government. I'm Canadian. Chances are, anyone that would talk to me is probably out curling somewhere. I will say this. I am appalled. Personally, I prefer women, but I have nothing against men who swing the other way. If you meet someone and you fall in love with that person, it's a wonderful thing. Regardless of gender.

I heard they are dropping the death penalty for it but still dishing out tough sentences.

A crazy country with crazy leaders.

Latest posts

Back