please talk to me for real!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nadhiyrah

I am so lonely that I want to talk to someone even if on the phone. if you're interested send your # (even long distance) to my email [email protected]. I don't care if you're male or female, or age or situation. I just want to reach out and be reached out to. If you have alterior motives or are looking for some type of fling, move on. I am trying to make friends here!

We all feel the same,i don t think anyone here would have an ulterior motive...(i hope) i ll gladly be your friend! PM me if you can...

I have been getting a few inquiries so I guess I just wanted to explain a few things for everyone's benefit.

1. I do not have a computer at home. I can only use a computer at work, and the work computer is set to deny downloads from the internet, including IM programs like Yahoo Messenger etc. So as far as the internet goes, I can only email folks, and that only until 5 pm EST. So if you feel more comfortable corresponding that way, it's cool.

2. As far as the long distance thing, I have a package plan on my phone so the long distance is never extra (unless it's international). So no guilt trips for anyone!

3. Don't be shy because of age, gender, status or anything. I am a 30 year old female who has been through a lot and I feel closer to people who tend to have more problems than solutions. To me, that's real life and what makes it more worth living is when we can bond together through the misery.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone, I just don't want to be lonely anymore.

Latest posts

Back