PM me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrchz

Reaction score
If you want to start a conversation, send me a question or two via PM. Have a look through my posts first if you want. I'd really enjoy the attention and maybe you would too when I reply :)

xrchz said:
If you want to start a conversation, send me a question or two via PM. Have a look through my posts first if you want. I'd really enjoy the attention and maybe you would too when I reply :)

Invite me to Cambridge please. haven't been for so long I miss it. i bet all the "cottages" have been knocked down now though.

Now this is a great way to conquer/solve the problem of loneliness!

Great thread :D

cumulus.james said:
Invite me to Cambridge please. haven't been for so long I miss it. i bet all the "cottages" have been knocked down now though.
I'm not sure what cottages you're talking about. When were you last here?

xrchz said:
cumulus.james said:
I'm not sure what cottages you're talking about. When were you last here?

Its been about 3/4 years since I last went to Cambridge. you dont want to know what cottages are lol and I should have known better than to mention them - not gonna get me invited to Cambridge unless George Michaels moves there ha!

Latest posts

Back