Poguesy's Diary

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Poguesy

A little place to track the life and times of Poguesy's world.

10/05/12:

Today i was having a fag in the back garden when i noticed two pigeons on the garden fence. I didn't give much thought to it at first but on closer inspection i noticed they were gan hell for leather.

I mean these two were really doing it and in the pissing down rain too.

What is must be like to be pigeon :)

Well, at least the pigeons are getting some. These past five years I couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a pound of pot.

15/05/12:

Today i've been doing some reflection on a few things.

I've came to appreciate that life itself is a miracle and i am truly grateful for the air that i breathe.

My gratitude goes to the food on my table and wages put into my pocket.

Grateful towards the one or two people who help me out when i need them and to my family for putting up with me.

I then reflected upon all of this and realised i'm not really grateful for any of it.

The thing i am grateful for is this guy...

i261421021_68525_5.jpg

BLOBBY!

**** it!

How oculd you do this to me?

Already confessed to what i do to noel's shirts :p

19/05/12:

Not that any of you care but it's been two weeks since i last set foot in a bookies and placed a bet or gambled on a machine.

Poguesy boy might have beat the addiction ;)

Poguesy said:
19/05/12:

Not that any of you care but it's been two weeks since i last set foot in a bookies and placed a bet or gambled on a machine.

Poguesy boy might have beat the addiction ;)
Right on Poguesy!
It takes an extreme amount of self discipline to do that. I admire your force of will.

28/05/12:

I sweats that thid a ******* ghosts in my room. ******* unrealy like

Am losign the plot :p

Latest posts

Back