Portraits and pencil drawings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigel

Reaction score
I uploaded several drawings before (some 3 months ago I believe) and I thought i would do it again. A few portraits and my first shot at a caricature. The most recent ( that being the caricature ) was made last year.

I did these photos of my drawings with a 3pix camera. I had to retouch some of them in photoshop (cuz of the unequal contrast and backdrop mostly); the last one, that was done in ink strokes, still looks blurry even with all the retouching..

here they are

9putyd.jpg

2yl93qd.jpg

mvglci.jpg

24pfc03.jpg

2wfu4ns.jpg

Wow, very impressive work there Rigel. I hate pencil drawing, I don't like getting lead all over my fingers, lol. The head shots are amazing, and the last one has this old world (well duh) quality to it, like a drawing that was done many many years ago.

thanks a lot. the final one is in ink actually, but the strokes can't be made out because of the low res camera. I screwed up the right tower by the end (notice the ink droplets)

These are awesome, I really like your style. My favorite is the jester banker. Is the big guy wearing the polo James Gandolfini?

Latest posts

Back