Post what you're currently upset about!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ladyforsaken, I hope you feel better soon as well!! ^_^

My stomach is upset from having spicy food and alcohol yesterday, wha about you? >.<

^ Thanks!

Oh dear. :\

Mine is probably from missing dinner last night (but had some bread) and it's now lunch time in the next day and missed breakfast.... so yikes, yes I should not do this. Okay, shall go look for some food now!

Aww, go find something to eat then! Yum! XD Hopefully you'll feel better soon after eating!

ladyforsaken said:
Sammy *hugs*
Really hope things turn for the better for you soon. :\

Thanks hunni, i hope you had something proper to eat in the end!

Another thing that upsets me making such wonderful friends here but having them miles away... come live with me!

Trying so hard to move on with my life after this breakup, but my brain just wont stfu about it. It plagues me every single day, invades my thoughts and my personal time. Seriously, we weren't even together that long, but it was so strong. Just get the fresia over it already, please.

^Aww painter. :(
Hope you're doing okay though.

xninjaguyx said:
And feeling like I have no control over my life.

You do, if you feel like you don't, you lost grasp of it then it's time to get it back. No one should have control over your life, except you... and fate? But I feel you can have greater control because you can work around what's there in your life. Come on,

Sammy: I'll hold you to it. :p

Latest posts

Back