I don't know why I'm wasting my time scrolling the posts here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomguy

21st Century Boy
Reaction score
Do you ever notice yourself getting bad again, like, you know that you're not doing work that needs to be done, you know you're not cleaning, you know you're not taking care of yourself, you know all the things you need to do to start trying to feel better, but you just can't?.

Yep, and I get mad at myself every time and in my head I'm like, tomorrow I have to do (this) and not do (that) and get things done. Then I end up doing that and not this again and circle back around. I'll do that several days in a row until I focus and actually get things done, and without starting something new until the other things are done. Right now I have about six projects on the go that I need to finish. :LOL:

Yep, and I get mad at myself every time and in my head I'm like, tomorrow I have to do (this) and not do (that) and get things done. Then I end up doing that and not this again and circle back around. I'll do that several days in a row until I focus and actually get things done, and without starting something new until the other things are done. Right now I have about six projects on the go that I need to finish. :LOL:
Yea, exactly this, thank you

I will get it done this weekend.

the next week

the next week
I will really get all those things done this weekend.

the next week
I really will get it done this time. I even made a list and stuck it in front of me.

the next week

the next week

the next week
I will really get all those things done this weekend.

the next week
I really will get it done this time. I even made a list and stuck it in front of me.

the next week
I've actually managed to trim my fingernails and put on a load of washing since posting this. Sometimes all you need to know is your not the only freak in town :)

Ah thank you. I got some laundry done. I will write that down on the list so I can mark it off. :)

I make lists all the time. Even small things go on it when I’m feeling particularly unmotivated. You need one little thing that peps you up and avoid the things that bring you down. Like I avoid political talk, watching tv news and controversial programs, stupid social media reels, stupid people. Do positive things for yourself.

Latest posts

Back