Post your desktop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2uijfx4.jpg

Like I said, I have 76 images currently, that it cycles through, one every hour...

But this is the current one. Kudos to you if you know what album cover this is!

24d528m.jpg

^That's a lot of icons.

A bit tricky but I found matching colors in my media player so it matches my wall. I do that often.

210416388651fd74649a1d6.png

^ That Winamp Skin is awesome!

One of the biggest regrets I have about going over to iTunes, is the missing feature to skin. I used to love that back in the early 2000s.

I've tried other players but I can't leave Winamp behind... It's just too cool and it has that nice 90s feel to it. Makes me feel all comfy.

I wanted a media player that could store all my movies and tv shows, and iTunes does that nicely. Plus, it syncs well with my iPod Touch.

Muse what the hell's happened to your desktop, an explosion of icons and mess?

So here's mine:

mydesktop.png

I have the AIMP3 playing with an itunes skin minimized, when i have it maximized it also looks exactly like the itunes program.

I use Fences to have many icons on my desktop and open my main programs easily, but also well-ordered. I hide or show them with just a double-click and i can scroll down every fence.

mydesktop.png

Latest posts

Back