Post your desktop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This theme for Windows 7 is called Calligraphy.

RandomDesktopALL3_zpsc70367cf.png

Man, those are some huge icons. I cba having ANY; everything's on the Start Menu anyhow...

My background automatically changes but I approve of this one. I haven't seen it yet.

This is the Autumn Bounty theme for Windows 7, that I took longer than I should have to post because I was busy eating cookies and talking. :D

RandomDesktop5_zps5f2be7ae.png

Ive been using this desktop background, that i like a lot, for some years now.
ehhdt35a.jpg

I think an explanation is not necesary, because its too obvious (but Ill explain anyway). Its like a blank sheet, before anyone writes or draws on it. Its like a newborn, before its brain can retain any memories. It represents infinite potential, but at the same time its nothing, like a desicion before being made, when all the doors are open but you havent entered any. Its a metaphor of my life and of what it means to turn a computer on for me. When windows finishes starting up and the ram its empty, and there are no open files or folders, but I make click on an icon, and the space changes, void becomes something. I guess it also gives me a feeling of power, like when there was only darkness but god said "let there be light", just like that, in that metaphoric emptiness of my desktop that represents endless possiblities, I, metaphorically (and unconsciously) say "let there be light" while I click an item, and then there only exists what I want there to exist, a window opens and im god.

^ A Lonely Person with out your explanation it just seems like a black screen, but after your poetic explanation I would say you have one of the deepest and well thought out desktops I have seen. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back