Progression 4: Suffering

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Protector

Reaction score
Hello everyone it's me again and with the next poem from the ones i wrote. This one is basically a description between me and my friends. I am like the only one out of my friends without a girlfriend and I started to feel bad about it because I'm starting to feel lonely.cI describe the world I'm. In compared to the one there in as how I see it. Enjoy and feel free to comment I like reading what you all have to say. :)

Progression 4
(Suffering)
Written by The Protector
On April 4, 2011

Frolicking fields,
Nothing that yields.

The sun shines at all times,
Beautiful sounding wind chimes.

Clear blue sky's,
Nothing that dies,
Tears of immense joy in there eyes.

Many blossoming flowers and trees,
People in pairs that don't go to threes.

Many pick nicks,
No blood thirsty ticks.

Happiness and joy,
Every lovely girl has her own boy.

Happy times,
Nothing is required,
Not even dimes.

This is what I see when I look at my coupling friends,
Immense joy that never ends.

Looking at me,
I see nothing that is free,
Nobody and nothing experiencing any type of glee.

Everything is so dead,
Instead of a pretty blue,
the sky is very evil and a dark devilish red.

Just plain dark rocks,
Demons flying around causing pain an suffering with many cruel vial mocks.

I hate this I want to leave,
But how this all started you wouldn't believe,

One girl I tried to save,
Was with many at a time,
She was one that would not behave,
And before I knew that she wanted me to say she was mine.

After her came one I loved,
But that love was not returned,
There were stupid things she didn't like about me,
Now my world is like it's been burned.

Dead trees,
Black earth,
Violent bees,
Only to pain and loneliness is my world is giving birth,

I'm all alone here to suffer,
It's cold enough here to make even me shiver,
Nothing here for a decent supper,
I am my own personal caregiver.

Only silence and nobody to help me out of my sadness rings,
This is the kinda pain being the only one with out a special someone brings.

The pain I feel,
Is so very real,
It like a curse seal.

I'm so very alone,
Without a girlfriend to call my own,
I guess this is what I'm reaping from all that I've sown.

But I have no clue what I did wrong,
Because I've only been real nice all along.

Why am I made to suffer?
It all started when I met her,
Now all the good I had is all over.

I can't wait till the end,
my heart is not able mend,
To everyone els I'm perfectly ok,
Or so I pretend.

Suffering is all I feel,
All because of her,
My heart won't heal,
So it has started to wither.

Thriving on my unbearable pain and fear,
Are my demons of misfortune that are here.

I cant believe how I let this happen,
No hint of anything here I can use for protection or as a weapon.

I'm all alone,
With no one to call my own,
Reaping all that others have sown.

good poem :)
survive five years and it'll change so you too will be happy the way they I guarantee it.

I think your poem excellently expresses how much pain you are in. I think everyone that has read my posts know this about me...that I have been alone for 8 years since my husband and I split up and then he died. At first, I thought I would never get over him, but in time, slowly but surely, I started feeling better. I have been doing well with that issue for some years now. I still miss him and fond memories come back to me sometimes, but, I make sure that I remind myself of the times when things were rocky between us and that proves to me we weren't meant to be together. YOU WILL HEAL! And, how much time it will take depends on the individual. I wish you the best!

i know i will heal and i try not to dwell on the bad all the time but its too hard not to think about the bad for me. i look at the bad and i expect the worst all the time but it just makes it all the better we something good actually happens. This is the world i live in. not many choose to live as i do, but then agian not many are quite like me.

This is just a suggestion. If you live every day of your life expecting the bad instead of enjoying something about your days, and expect the worst all the time, do you think it may be time for you to try seeking the help of a therapist? That is what makes you different from other people. You don't have a positive thought in your head.

Sofia Grace,

The Protector says in right in his signature:

I am a 16 year old guy an I have been told on many occasions that i am different

Yes I see that but how is he considered different than others. I want him to elaborate.

I am sorry, Sophia Grace, I read your post wrong. I thought you were referring to my post about him saying he was different from others. I stand corrected!

WishingWell: i expect the worst all the time but it dosent mean that i dont enjoy anything. i do enjoy things and they are fun, but im not going to look forward to them because if they cant happen then i just get sad over something that i wanted to do but couldnt. if i dont look forward to anything it just means that if it dosent happen then im not nearly upset over it as i would be if i wer looking forward to it.

SophiaGrace: i will elaborate for you on what i mean by me being different. i am different because im not like other men where they look at a girl and ask there buddy if they would 'tap that' or any other way they would say it. i dont look at people and judge on what i see on the outside. the first person i helped was a girl that was raped. she wasent just raped though, she was raped by her father for 4 years every day even when she was on her period. she said that i was different than every other guy she knew. she said when i look at her i dont see what she is, but i see who she is. i cant stand women being treated poorly and i stand up for them. i will put my life on the line to save another person. another way that i remember but i dont talk about often is that i have a high IQ. wen i was in 3rd or 4th grade i had the IQ of a 12th grader. i dont use say that often because i dont want to be recognised for something like that. since nobody here knows who i really am i will say it here. there are some ways i am different.

i know, i do to. if more people saw them as who they are and not what they are then i think they would be treated better than they are now from what ive seen and heard.

If guys treated me like a who instead of a what I would trust them more...

Latest posts

Back