Prostitution what do you think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prostitution is ok! there were prostitutes since ancient times and they don't hurt anybody

You don't know what it's like to be forced to go through life with a tiny teddy.
I don't think the size of your teddy is an indication of happiness. If a tiny teddy does the job and makes someone happy, that teddy is a great teddy. We just feel insecure about it because we window shopped too many big teddys in our time.

I dunno ..you'd make a great politcian though varying your answer at least three times.I suppose I just feel more protective of your least favorite women.

I've got a brown 🧸but I'm trying to sell him because I'm a one trick pony🐎and I'm short of cash.In answer to Ardours question.

Anyway I think Ardours right.I googled the question and the majority are disgusted by it,just want to get the men out the door.A small majority like the sex, orgasms and regular customers but are a small percentage. You loooooose!!!

I worked with a guy for a while who told me about a couple of prostitutes he saw regularly. He said they were like friends and helped with his loneliness after he split from his wife.He told me alot about it over the space of an hour he was quite open and he did like to talk. :D He even said of one marrying a vicar and leaving the profession that he'd heard of.Then he got into another relationship but I'm not sure he had given it up I dunno I just didn't trust him but could have been wrong.I thought well good luck to him if it makes him happy but I did say how he felt about them seeing alot of guys which he got really defensive about'I couldn't give a honeysuckle' was his words.He said it was called a girlfriend experience and cost £150 for an hour . I thought how the hell could he afford that on our wages.

Anyway I couldn't stick him cause I could not work with him cause I like to 'crack on' get the job done quick but he liked to talk and didn't really like the job.

Just wondered if I was right to dismiss it like that
provided it is done consensually on all sides, it should be legal.

Latest posts

Back