Provided by God...please read

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatyAD

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I used to see things at night and had a terrible times sleeping. I also have had depression problems.

Months later, I read a guys testamony about a near death experiance he had. He was undeserving and was not worthy of even seeing Jesus. But He did, and Jesus was HUGE he was like 15 feet tall or something and Jesus took him in his arms and held him like a baby. And he poored out his love on him.

What does this have to do with me? Well I said to the Lord after reading that, that i wanted that experiance and i wanted it to happen to me. Well i didn't get it. I didn't get my experiance right away, so I basicly said...to put it ruffly "screw your timing...i'm going to go to you" So i layed down on my bed and believed that Jesus was right there...because the bible says "he that the lord loveth he carrys between his sholders" so i put my head on my pillow and believed that it was him and there he was...and he held me. I found God :). And he has been holding me and comforting me every single time i put my head down. He holds me when i sleep. Thats my story and my best advice to you. Just lay your head down and beleive he's there...he might even let you feel his hear beat. He will if you ask him for sure. God Loves you and if he's willing to take your mess why wouldn't he be willing to take you. Just Believe.

God Bless

-Katy

My pillow is really uncomfortable. They don't make them like they used to, and yet when I'm really drunk I don't notice it.

*Offensive comment removed* Whatever your own opinions that was uncalled for.

KatyAD said:
...because the bible says "he that the lord loveth he carrys between his sholders" so i put my head on my pillow and believed that it was him and there he was...and he held me.

I don't believe scripture is meant to be interpreted that literally, but I'm glad you feel you have found solace.

the scripture also say.. Jesus didnt come to save rightouse. he came to save the sinners.
he came not to save the world but that you may live abundantly.

God loves me and god forgives me.

Loving myself uncontionally and forgiving myself....thats another whole ball of wax.
god or no god.

Latest posts

Back