Question here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nolife Princess

Reaction score
Why is there a warning label on sleeping pills that reads:

Warning this medication may cause SLEEPINESS !?!?!?!?!
Is that not a SLEEPING pill is supposed to do?

Or how about: take this medication (pill form) orally..... why would you take a pill any other way? hee hee... like can you imagine someone taking a pill someplace else other than the mouth?

you can put meds up your butt. some meds are made for that.

The bottle should say stuff like "do not insert into your ear canal"

SophiaGrace said:
you can put meds up your butt. some meds are made for that.

The bottle should say stuff like "do not insert into your ear canal"

Yeppy, but putting the pill form up ones bum would seem a bit off, especially if the label reads take (pills) 2/3 times a day... in ones bum? how would you even be able to do that? lol

comps must put that there 2 protect themselvs against law suits

The best ones are antidepressants whose side effects include increased thoughts of suicide.

Nolife Princess said:
Yeppy, but putting the pill form up ones bum would seem a bit off, especially if the label reads take (pills) 2/3 times a day... in ones bum? how would you even be able to do that? lol

Quite easily, I can assure you. It's also quite normal; a lot of pills are meant to be taken this way.

And warning labels are for the side-effects. All pills have side-effects, some more normal than others. Modern medicine is still far from perfected.

If they didn't put those warnings on them some idiot would sue them. There are people who would be dumb enough to stick a sleeping pill up their butt, and if some kind of side effect happened or didn't work they would sue stating the company didn't put it on the label. Just like lawn mowers will have stickers on them warning of not putting your foot near the shoot, it's common sense no to do that, but people have done it.

url

I think these are for those who have great difficulty swallowing pills.The suppositories I mean. Not Gravol itself.

LoL
antinauseant??
wouldnt havng 2 put pills up ur azz????
MAKE u nauseous??
Lmao

ROFL!! I have never tried Gravol. My mom tried this when my brother and I were sick when we were little. THE ORAL KIND! My brother threw-up all over my Cookie Monster. So I didn't have to take any, and my Cookie Monster received a vigorous cleaning.

LOL and also when I was little I used to wonder why someone would make you eat stones.

:O wait...shoot them up like fire them up your ass or like needle form?

I'm sorry, I'm just being a bit silly here. It's obvious what you mean. I think...lol Hey sexual exploration isn't a big topic on here, I have no idea what some of you might be into. :/ I'll leave now.

Sci-Fi said:
:O wait...shoot them up like fire them up your ass or like needle form?

I'm sorry, I'm just being a bit silly here. It's obvious what you mean. I think...lol Hey sexual exploration isn't a big topic on here, I have no idea what some of you might be into. :/ I'll leave now.
Lmao
was wndrng same thng
but side note>>
sexual xploration SHOULD b a big topic on here
it would only make sense

Latest posts

Back