Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
If you met a guy, and you learned he had a foot fetish...

How would you react?

I know a lot of women have problems with guys like this, and this makes me wary of dating. I'd like to include feet in pre-sex activities, but don't want to freak her out.

I would put my foot in his face.

Seriously, I wouldn't mind it. It would just be an incentive to keep my feet extra super nice. Sometimes I get lazy about painting my toes. :|

I personally don't like the idea of getting involved with a man who has a foot fetish. I am an open-minded woman though, and if I was already involved with a man and really cared about him, I would ask him what he expected of me regarding including it in foreplay. If it wasn't something that was really strange or disgusting to me, I would do my best to compromise with him, as I would hope a man would compromise with me if there was something that I enjoyed that was a little different than "ordinary" (whatever that is!) foreplay. We all have our desires. Maybe I would even learn to enjoy it. Who knows?

I would think as soon as you feel any chemistry between you or that she acts interested in you. You don't want to be led on or get involved with someone in a relationship. If you ask her right away when you first meet her, she may think you are being bold.

Drew88 said:
When is the right time to ask if you(women) are single?

Well, if we tell you the "right" time, then you wouldn't be asking, now would you?

Drew88 said:

For me, I would want to have a nice conversation first. If the conversation goes well, you could say "we should hang out again" or something like that. You'll be able to gauge whether or not she's interested at that point. If she's interested, maybe the next time you see her you could ask her. I think gut feelings will guide you too.

WishingWell said:
I would think as soon as you feel any chemistry between you or that she acts interested in you. You don't want to be led on or get involved with someone in a relationship. If you ask her right away when you first meet her, she may think you are being bold.

Montreal Skye said:
Drew88 said:

For me, I would want to have a nice conversation first. If the conversation goes well, you could say "we should hang out again" or something like that. You'll be able to gauge whether or not she's interested at that point. If she's interested, maybe the next time you see her you could ask her. I think gut feelings will guide you too.

Thats the problem, I can not tell if she is interested or not. And for me that small talk is pointless. Now if I knew she was single I would be more likely to approach her, even if it goes no where

Drew88 said:
Thats the problem, I can not tell if she is interested or not. And for me that small talk is pointless. Now if I knew she was single I would be more likely to approach her, even if it goes no where

If you're tired of the small talk, then does that mean you haven't gotten to know her very well? I mean, no meaningful conversation? I'm making that assumption based on things you've said in your other post that you think it's a waste of time. If that's the case, then you're probably at the point where you just need to risk it and ask her.

WishingWell said:

Montreal Skye said:
Drew88 said:

If you're tired of the small talk, then does that mean you haven't gotten to know her very well? I mean, no meaningful conversation? I'm making that assumption based on things you've said in your other post that you think it's a waste of time. If that's the case, then you're probably at the point where you just need to risk it and ask her.

I am general talking when I meet someone, unfortunately I can not just start up a conversation, ask if she would like to together again, get together again, then ask her towards the end. If she says no, well thats a waste of time. "well, maybe you can just be friends" Why? I am fine without their friendship. Now if that friendship is something that is built and something at something I enjoy. I see why not if they are there. unfortunately, what I like to do isn't exactly crawling with girls and single one are far near impossible.

What does sex feel like for women o_O I've always wondered. No I'm not trying to perv, it's always been one of my life's great mysteries.

kamya said:
What does sex feel like for women o_O I've always wondered. No I'm not trying to perv, it's always been one of my life's great mysteries.

Just wait about twenty years or so. Sexual reassignment surgery will have improved drastically in that time, and you can become a woman and feel what it's like.

I like how you say this Jedi after you've changed your avatar to the guy from Archer who performs weird assed medical experiments! :p

Drew88 said:

It's probably good to ask before anything got serious or anyone developed strong feelings. There is no set time limit for this so I guess it's better to ask after it appears the person might be interested.

Honestly, that must be a hard question to ask irl. I'd wanna be dang sure that the person was interested first... lol.

Okiedokes said:
Drew88 said:

It's probably good to ask before anything got serious or anyone developed strong feelings. There is no set time limit for this so I guess it's better to ask after it appears the person might be interested.

Honestly, that must be a hard question to ask irl. I'd wanna be dang sure that the person was interested first... lol.

Thats the problem, sometimes its hard to know or if they are just being friendly. For me, I don't

Badjedidude said:
kamya said:

Just wait about twenty years or so. Sexual reassignment surgery will have improved drastically in that time, and you can become a woman and feel what it's like.

I've thought about doing hormone therapy and doing a transition and all that crap but the technology is just not there yet. Instead of having a female body it would just be a butchered male body. tmi?

kamya said:
Badjedidude said:
kamya said:

I've thought about doing hormone therapy and doing a transition and all that crap but the technology is just not there yet. Instead of having a female body it would just be a butchered male body. tmi?

I can not tell you (odv.) what it feels like, but I can tell you from experience that their climaxes feels a whole lot better.

Ladies, just curious here, before you had your first relationship did you find it tough to show guys that you liked them?

There's a girl at the moment that always seems really happy talking to me and everything, often tries to be really helpful and is generally nice to me. She often makes it easy for me to sit with her and stuff too.

But when it comes to "liking" me, I really can't tell, because it's sort of like she's holding back a bit. She's not had a relationship before, so I wonder if that's why it's a little harder to understand her feelings than it is for some girls. I find it difficult to contemplate though, any female viewpoints would be great :)

I have very little experience with relationships...I think I tend to hold back a little because that fear of rejection is bad. For me, when a man shows interest, it's the best feeling in the world...but still, I am shy at first. I think that I'm kind of in her shoes a little, because being alone for nearly 20 years, I feel as though I've never had a genuine relationship, so yeah, taking that leap is scary. I can say though, that a compliment is worth a lot, to me anyway. If I'm lucky enough that the guy gives me more than one compliment, then I feel at ease enough that I can let my guard down and show him genuine interest on my part too. Flirting can be a little...shallow in my opinion, sometimes...but an honest and sincere compliment from a guy she secretly likes? A girl can feel that in her heart and her reaction alone will tell you if she likes you back. For me, a guy will know because my telltale sign is blushing and a surprised yet happy reaction. I usually tend to put my hand near on my face too, kind of like I'm hiding my blushing cheeks, do you know what I mean? Then a little shy "thank you".

TheSolitaryMan said:
Ladies, just curious here, before you had your first relationship did you find it tough to show guys that you liked them?

There's a girl at the moment that always seems really happy talking to me and everything, often tries to be really helpful and is generally nice to me. She often makes it easy for me to sit with her and stuff too.

But when it comes to "liking" me, I really can't tell, because it's sort of like she's holding back a bit. She's not had a relationship before, so I wonder if that's why it's a little harder to understand her feelings than it is for some girls. I find it difficult to contemplate though, any female viewpoints would be great :)

I found it difficult. I usually just admired from afar and I have always had a really hard time telling if people "like" me. But, I don't think you should spend too much time speculating on it - if you like her, if there's a possibility she likes you, just ask her out. Nao.

Latest posts

Back