Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmytheTemperamental said:
I like beards.

I've never had a beard or a mustache in my entire life. Before I entered the service I wasn't interested in one and after that I got used to the clean-shaven look that they prefer. Still do to this day.

TheRealCallie said:
More or less this. I don't mind beards, unless they look stupid as fresia.

When I was around ten years old I wore a fake pirate beard for Halloween. Does that count? :rolleyes2:

TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
Xpendable said:

Some men can pull it off and I personally don't mind it.

More or less this. I don't mind beards, unless they look stupid as fresia.

What does a stupid as fresia beard look like? I'm always debating whether to cut mine off or keep it and try to trim it or what. I usually go a few months and then just cut it all off.

People tell me to do what I want or keep it how I like it. But honestly I'd rather not look like a jack ass just because I felt like having my facial hair a certain way.

BeyondShy said:
I've never had a beard or a mustache in my entire life. Before I entered the service I wasn't interested in one and after that I got used to the clean-shaven look that they prefer. Still do to this day.

They certainly aren't a requirement for me. I just wouldn't cancel someone out because they had one.

tsar said:
Shaved head?

I am fine with this as well. The last guy I dated was bald.

So, there's this girl that I can't have but want....and I respect that she's with someone. But she clearly has an interest in me. I approach her and she's put off, but I ignore her, and she comes running. Wtf is going on?? I've NEVER understood what this means... Also, I'm not the type of guy that wants to stir up drama and trouble. I'm not a homewrecking jackass. But, I CAN settle for friendship fine. So seriously, wtf is going on??

Niantiel said:
So, there's this girl that I can't have but want....and I respect that she's with someone. But she clearly has an interest in me. I approach her and she's put off, but I ignore her, and she comes running. Wtf is going on?? I've NEVER understood what this means... Also, I'm not the type of guy that wants to stir up drama and trouble. I'm not a homewrecking jackass. But, I CAN settle for friendship fine. So seriously, wtf is going on??

Can you give more specifics? What's happening when she clearly has an interest in you or when she's put off?
Without knowing more, I'll just say that attached women (and men) are probably best left alone. Love triangles don't generally end well.

-Teresa

On a first date or coffee, when a lady says that she is now on "Me" time should a man just step away?

What does ME time mean from a woman's standpoint (30's)?

Alone By Faults said:
On a first date or coffee, when a lady says that she is now on "Me" time should a man just step away?

What does ME time mean from a woman's standpoint (30's)?

Depends on context. Does she have children? A busy job? "Me time" for me is simply time that I spend away from the family and work, doing something that I enjoy. I would probably consider a date part of "me time" until it turns into a relationship.

Did she say it in a way that would make you feel unwelcome?

Niantiel said:

I would consider it a red flag. She's probably worried about how it looks to other people when you approach her. I wouldn't settle for that kind of friendship.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Alone By Faults said:
me time in this case referred to divorced ex for her

So she's out to have fun and not be too serious?

drat..might have read it wrong then...my preconceptions then...oh well back to the coffee dating board....

BeyondShy said:
I never knew there was a coffee dating board. Shows how much I know.

meet a lot of people by just asking them to coffee...usully does not work out past that first cup but try try

What is the purpose of the Duck face selfie....why would women in their late 30's and 40's do this?

Curious is all

Alone By Faults said:
What is the purpose of the Duck face selfie....why would women in their late 30's and 40's do this?

Curious is all

Why would ANYONE want to do that, not just people in their 30's and 40's. I think it's stupid, but that's just my opinion.
I don't know, not a fan of it.

You have my sympathy. I think everyone making a duckface needs to be slapped in the face with a fresh carp, followed by having to repeat one of the most important lessons all parents give their kids at young age: "Don't pull that face or you'll be stuck with it."

Latest posts

Back