Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oarivan said:
Badjedidude said:
I don't think girls are ever ugly.

Not even Sarah Jessica Parker?

omfg

LOL

Someone told me I looked like an anime charachter once. I knew he was being rude, so I spun it, and said " thank you. Amime charachters are pretty hot". Then he said. "no. not you. youre like one of those evil scientists or something".

:(

oarivan said:
Not even Sarah Jessica Parker?

Ummmm... here's my reply to that:

Badjedidude said:
I don't think girls* are ever ugly.

* Sarah Jessica Parker, being a disgusting she-ogre, does not qualify to be counted as a "girl."

Badjedidude said:
I don't think girls* are ever ugly.

* Sarah Jessica Parker, being a disgusting she-ogre, does not qualify to be counted as a "girl."

Wow. Nice.

VanillaCreme said:
Jedi, that's mean. I'm ugly. Be nice to ugly girls.

Women that claim they are ugly are never ugly, unless you look like Sarah Jessica Parker.

Sarah Jessica Parker ain't ugly.

Sarah-Jessica-Parker.preview.jpg

:club:

VanillaCreme said:

You are not ugly.

Sarah Jessica Parker is an ugly PERSON, in AND out. That's what's wrong with her.

I mean... who, other than a she-devil of the worst degree, would dare to make a 2nd and 3rd Sex in the City movie?

Badjedidude said:
VanillaCreme said:

You are not ugly.

Sarah Jessica Parker is an ugly PERSON, in AND out. That's what's wrong with her.

I mean... who, other than a she-devil of the worst degree, would dare to make a 2nd and 3rd Sex in the City movie?

Ahh...thought you were just talking the physical.

Sex in the City...sucks ass.

So +1.

:D

Noooo not JUST the physical. Physically, she's too bony and has a huge honker, IMHO, but other than that... uhhhh... lol she ain't tooooooooo bad.

It's just... the entire combination of who she is, ya know? lol for some reason she just grates on my nerves. :p

VanillaCreme said:
Eh, Peter Griffin was right.

+20 to anyone who knows what he said about her.

"HER FACE LOOKS LIKE A FOOT!"

It might not be that she's ugly per-say. But seeing her makes you think "aw that chick from sex in the city"...which instantly makes her unattractive...but if given the chance...I'd do her :club:

Edit: From the back

I usually do not think anyone is ugly, and I can be EXTREMELY attracted to people that are considered ugly. SJPs face is kind of beat, though. I think it is bad botox or something.

If I ever went deaf, I would do her too.

I used to babysit all the time, and had to watch "blues clues". I had such a huge crush on the host. Everyone told me I was messed up and that he is a dork. Oh well.

Who else is "ugly hot" ?

Crispin Glover.

he is both ugly, and hot

crispin-glover-with-rats.jpg

*shrugs*

CRISPIN GLOVER IS ******* AMAZING!!!

Hahaha... I love him also, eris. He always gets to be the awkwardly insane, creepy guy in every movie he's in. ^_^ I love it! He plays the part so well... mostly because that's kinda WHO HE IS in person. :p

This is one of my FAVORITE EVER scenes with Crispin Glover... it's from Charlies' Angels, but OHMYFUCKINGGOD when he smells Barrymore's hair and screams... it's the weirdest, funniest, most amazingly creepy, hilarious, sweet thing I have ever seen!! :D

[youtube]hE3782pF8YM[/youtube]

LOL

I never saw that movie. Love the Scandanavian subs :)

There is a song called "Crispin Glover" by Scarling. It is about him saving the world, or something.

Here's what happened recently: I met a girl, we talked on the phone, and then email for a while. I asked if she wanted to hang out some day, and she told me a few things that seem to be part of a pattern that I'm seeing coming from girls a lot. Shortly put, she said, "I meet up with guys, they flirt with me and it makes me uncomfortable", "I can express myself much more on the net", "I'm not looking for anything sexual or romance". She did change her mind and said she'd meet up if I want....

Out of every single time I've been told things like that, it was to keep me around as the nice friend, so I don't want to fall for it. She's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life (she doesn't know I think that), and she's incredibly smart, so that sucks.

I want your input on if me breaking contact with her would be the right thing to do. She wants me to be strictly an email friend. I don't want to be an A-Hole, but you can only take hearing that so much, and I want better this time - someone that'll give the same that I do in return. I'm asking on this forum since I know there are shy girls here and she seems to be like that a bit.

I'm a little lost. Why do you want to break contact with her? Cause she doesn't want a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship?

Latest posts

Back