Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You asked for my opinion, I gave it :p If a man were to say that to me, I would say he was a liar lol. The message that you are conveying that looks are not everything. There is more than just being a pretty vessel. That's cool, lots of other people think that way. You're not strange, weird, different, or the only one who thinks this way.

Sterling said:
You asked for my opinion, I gave it :p If a man were to say that to me, I would say he was a liar lol. The message that you are conveying that looks are not everything. There is more than just being a pretty vessel. That's cool, lots of other people think that way. You're not strange, weird, different, or the only one who thinks this way.

Ah that's a good thing then. Although I can't help but feel that I am of a very small monitory of people that do think this way. I guess you are right in saying people have different views on beauty.

Well just to back you up on this Luke I am also this way and generally when I look at someone, I dont just see their appearance, I see through it. Its the mannerism's and the general personality that I notice and that is what attracts me.

Ofcourse looks do always have a part in it and always will no matter who you are like sterling said... But to someone like me and I guess for you too it is a very small part of the attraction. If a woman is good looking then that is just a bonus, but, by no means at all is it a requirement.

For me it is probably because I am not good looking myself and also because of the fact that I am very unmaterialistic.

Question for the ladies!

What kind of clothes do you like to wear - skirts, skinny jeans, tank tops, t shirts?
Also, any particular colours you like?
:cool:

Trojan said:
Question for the ladies!

What kind of clothes do you like to wear - skirts, skinny jeans, tank tops, t shirts?
Also, any particular colours you like?

I love dresses, high heels, everything feminine. Skinny jeans are okey too. Soft and warm cardigans are also very comfortable. :>

Very neutral colours, like white, gray, black and colours from nature, like green, brown, beige...

sorry i have so many questions but i was wondering what it exactly means when a girl that i'm seaming to get along with pretty well and have hang out with by our selves a few time says "i'd like to get to know you better first" as a way of turning me down when i asked her out on a date.

is it another way to say i'd like to just be friends

lonelyfairy said:
I love dresses, high heels, everything feminine. Skinny jeans are okey too. Soft and warm cardigans are also very comfortable. :>

Very neutral colours, like white, gray, black and colours from nature, like green, brown, beige...

An excellent wardrobe you have there fairy :D

Trojan said:
lonelyfairy said:

Thank you. :D Though, I always feel that I don't have anything to wear, lol...

lonelyfairy said:
Trojan said:
lonelyfairy said:

I have the same problem - I normally expect my clothes to wash themselves, and throw a tantrum when they don't!

Naleena said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
It's a good thing I have a great big pen--sion.:p
Maybe I can buy some lov'in.
Get your mind out of the gutter. LOL

RFLMAO!!!!! Thats funny! How did you know my mind was in the gutter? lol
Well! Now I remiember why I am a Lonely man living alone again!
I scratch my nutts when ever they itch, or where ever I am, usually it is caused by some girl so intent on finding the flaws in her date that she forgot about her own Hygene and passed it on to me. Ya know if you dam ladies out there weren't so focused on finding the PERFECT "Christ like" man, WE all wouldn't be on this site,,we'd be between the sheets or hand in hand on a walk to and from somewhere. Just my view, but once upon a time, living a life was not so complicated.
Until our exspectations surpassed our normal ability.

Trojan said:
lonelyfairy said:
Trojan said:
lonelyfairy said:

I have the same problem - I normally expect my clothes to wash themselves, and throw a tantrum when they don't!

Lol! :D

I like basketball shorts, hoodies, sweatpants, oversized t-shirts. Thankfully, I don't leave the house dressed in any of this :p I actually like doing my make-up and hair and getting dressed up but...I hate dresses, high heels hurt, and I'm not a fan of 'bright' colors....SO jeans, band t-shirts or just some kind of shirt, sneakers or uggs or flip flops. Unless of course if I'm trying to dress up...then yes, I MIGHT wear a dress, I MIGHT wear heels.

Sterling said:
I like basketball shorts, hoodies, sweatpants, oversized t-shirts. Thankfully, I don't leave the house dressed in any of this :p I actually like doing my make-up and hair and getting dressed up but...I hate dresses, high heels hurt, and I'm not a fan of 'bright' colors....SO jeans, band t-shirts or just some kind of shirt, sneakers or uggs or flip flops. Unless of course if I'm trying to dress up...then yes, I MIGHT wear a dress, I MIGHT wear heels.

The last time I wore a dress and heels was 3 years ago when I went to the opera. haha

I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and wear minimal makeup when I do wear it. Today I went out with a totally naked face.

The horror! lol

Heels have attempted to kill me before, so now we have a mutual "stay as far away from each other as we possibly can" relationship. Besides from that, I'll wear pretty much anything, as long as it's comfortable and not revealing.

*removed*

*You should know better than to quote a Private message by now. Considering this and your other infractions, you have earned a ban from the forum.*

Guess I must not be a ******* woman then, cuz I don't want no man's ******* money. Thank you very much, stop acting like you know what the fresia women want.

Yes, and I know you need to get down off your high horse before you fall on your ass, even tho I'm pretty sure you already have.

Latest posts

Back