Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do women feel more attracted to men with six pack? I mean would having a six pack actually really score points with you, is it a relationship maker?

FlyingPlatypus said:
Do you like guys with beards? :p

Most definately! I love them

It took me a few months when I first met him, but I eventually persuaded my (now) husband to grow one lol

FlyingPlatypus said:

Yes. My husband has one.

Hawx79 said:
Do women feel more attracted to men with six pack? I mean would having a six pack actually really score points with you, is it a relationship maker?

I actually find a six pack unattractive. I care more about a man's character than his muscle definition. Muscle definition should never be a relationship maker for any mature adult.

FlyingPlatypus said:

I think it depends on the guy, honestly. It can be really attractive, facial hair in general.

Hawx79 said:

I'm not more attracted to that no, and it would not score more points with me. I kinda like a little bit of a stomach as it's soft. Softer to hug.

You women dont like six pack? Then all my hope is lost. I dont have a nice personality and no sense of humour what so ever and my face is ugly.
I was hoping a six pack would give me some respect from women not just because its hot for them but also for all the dedication and discipline i put in it, and now youre telling me it doesnt help?
Then ill never find someone to like me. Nothing new actually but still it bites.

Beards: Call me weird but I love seeing the mans face. I'm very feminine and I love feminine men. I feel like I'm the only who feels like this lol.

And sick pack? No. I fall in love with a person's personality. The way he lookes and how buff he lookes doesn't interest me or phase me. I rather get to know the person, and connect with them.

FlyingPlatypus said:

If it's not too long like Santa Claus. :D

Hawx79 said:

Nope, I don't like it. ''Golden mean'' is much better, not too hard or too soft. :) Look is not so important to me, really. Personality is more important.

What about if a man told you he wants to make a six pack in 6 months in return for a relationship with you? Would u feel flattered by it?

Hawx79 said:
What about if a man told you he wants to make a six pack in 6 months in return for a relationship with you? Would u feel flattered by it?

No, I wouldn't, as that has nothing to do with being a good partner in a relationship.

Hawx79 said:

Id say he thought I was only interested in his chest, would be an inuslt.

****, good thing i came asked here first about the six pack thing, cause i wanted to tell this girl i really liked. I have a dull personality, no sense of humor and not much to look at, so i really have no else idea how i can make her like me except being nice, any tips?

Hawx79 said:
****, good thing i came asked here first about the six pack thing, cause i wanted to tell this girl i really liked. I have a dull personality, no sense of humor and not much to look at, so i really have no else idea how i can make her like me except being nice, any tips?

*shrug* Some women might be into it. There's only a few opinions here.

What's this girl like? What does she enjoy? Maybe there's something else you two would like in each other.

Tealeaf said:
Hawx79 said:

What's this girl like? What does she enjoy? Maybe there's something else you two would like in each other.

She's a very girly girl even though she likes to smoke which is a turn off for me but i'd accept it. She likes animals alot. And i think she also likes the beach.

Personally, I don't like beards on men....it kind of disgusts me thinking about it :/. I wouldn't say that not having a 6-pack is a deal breaker, but I wouldn't be complaining if he had one lol.

Hawx79 said:
Tealeaf said:
Hawx79 said:

She's a very girly girl even though she likes to smoke which is a turn off for me but i'd accept it. She likes animals alot. And i think she also likes the beach.

Well, let's think of it this way:
She likes animals. Do you like animals? Have any?

The way I generally think of these things is that if you're not impressing people with personality, humor, appearance, etc, you might impress them by being someone who "gets them." An example scenario would be being a dog-lover yourself and meeting a girl who fosters shelter dogs and would love to meet a man who understands why she keeps animals that might have behavioral problems in her home and why it's important to her.

Replace animals with pretty much anything else and the basic principle applies. If it's not enough, try getting to know more about her.

Latest posts

Back