Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
It's a matter of common sense. If you ogle her boobs, she's going to think that's all you want.
A quick glance, while putting a woman on edge, can usually be chalked up to a guy being "a typical male."
I guess it depends on whether or not you want her to label you as "typical." :p
Choose wisely, Grasshoppa. :D

Well yeah ogling is only to be done when they're walking down the street and I'm driving :p

What I'm thinking is what constitutes a quick glance, and at what point does it turn into "hey I'm up here!"
I mean if my eyes go *flick flick* from face to boobs to face, could that be "he's just looking at all of me"? If I look long enough to think "hmm, boobs" do you think "pff, men"? Just thinking about it now could I disguise a quick glance by looking at other areas of your body, like your shoulder or legs (if I'm far enough away)?

Finally 110 or so pages of questions for women and I'm the first to mention boobs? Really? Am I the only straight red-blooded man here? :p[/i]

I guess that would also depend on if the girl were paying attention to where the looks were. Someone like me may notice, but not care.

It depends on how many times you look at the boobs and what is being discussed ... if you are talking about her boobs then I guess it doesn't matter how many times you look, just don't drool all on them !

I
emoticon-0152-heart.gif
Boobs

If boobs would quit being so awesome I'd stop looking at them. It's really all their fault if you think about it.

Limlim said:
If boobs would quit being so awesome I'd stop looking at them. It's really all their fault if you think about it.

To be fair most of a woman is awesome, if I don't keep calm I end up looking like a swivel-eyed loon!

Also ghostly boobs rocking out? Not sure if scary or AWESOME

So, cutting it short. Meet a guy, online, in my late 30`s may I add, so experienced in life, however, am stuck.
We click, been here before, know when I am being played ······ I THINK.
All lovely, steady build up to a date invite, from him. Lots of talking on the phone and deep discussions, serious, fun, normal.
His phone breaks, I instinctively knew from the way we ad talked and when that this was an issue, no panic. Unlike me to be cool.
This is a Wednesday, knowing he works nights, I expect a weekend call.
I get a call from a woman, pregnant girlfriend !!!!!!! Story did not fit, as I had proof they split for good in July. This is September.
10 days later he calls in bits. He also finds out of said baby at the same time as me. Shocked and upset he was too messed up to call and was embarrassed. Both as older singles with no kids we were excited to meet in the same lifestyle.
Meantime before he called I had found him on FB to send my number again as the sim was taken by manipulative ex.... long story... but my gut had told me exactly what he told me without prompting a story and I felt secure. We both cried with sadness that this had burst our bubble.
We decide to continue and meet to see if we felt as strongly in real time, as we could not forget and give up on what we both felt we had potentially found in one another, both excited to meet when work commitments allowed. Discussions were had as friends before meeting that he would have to ride out the baby story and deal with it day by day until paternity tests etc could be taken and routes to acces arranged.
Blah blah.... we arrange a date. He stands me up.. then after my ? He sends a message to say that he was stupid and scared to get close to me .... she is pregnant after all.... i am a wonderful girl and he is so so sorry but oh so scared. He is facing the hardest time. .. which I totally understand and he knows so... a message of regret and sorries and
I did not deserve it...
Then... he blocks my number and my profile and has gone underground..
My hurting question after everything and being secure in my gut that he is NOT a player, just hit with a big life change.. will
I hear from him again ?
I miss him dreadfully and have a constant anxious tummy. I am in two minds to wise up and get on with my life and another of is he just hiding?

I get the feeling this guy's being honest, he's just been hit by a bad situation and he doesn't need his feelings for you to more complicate things. I don't think you'll hear from him again unless he decides he doesn't want to be with her and he shouldn't have cut you off

Triple Bogey said:
why do you keep men you have been out with as 'friends' when you no longer want to see them ?

Maybe because she still values you as a friend... although I think some say "Maybe we should be just friends" because it's better than "I don't want a relationship with you, and I no longer would like to see you for the rest of my earth life."

Triple Bogey said:
why do you keep men you have been out with as 'friends' when you no longer want to see them ?

Because there are people who actually do value friendships with other men or women. What Mike said above. But I do realise one thing.. some men can't seem to understand that sometimes we only want friendship because we see you as a friend and like being just friends.

ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:

Because there are people who actually do value friendships with other men or women. What Mike said above. But I do realise one thing.. some men can't seem to understand that sometimes we only want friendship because we see you as a friend and like being just friends.

I do have female friends, a couple of years ago this woman (who I been dating for a few months), gave me the 'lets be friends' line so I went along with it and it became obvious she wasn't at all bothered with me. So I cut all contact with her.

Triple Bogey said:
I do have female friends, a couple of years ago this woman (who I been dating for a few months), gave me the 'lets be friends' line so I went along with it and it became obvious she wasn't at all bothered with me. So I cut all contact with her.

That'll be the second thing I said then, some just use it as an excuse to hide the fact that they want nothing to do with you.

OK, I have a question. I saw a woman's profile on some dating site not that long ago and she had a list of things that were no no's. Something like "do not contact me if you.....blah blah blah." One of those things was a job. So what I want to know is why is having a job so important to a woman. What if the guy is in between things or on unemployment or like me on disability. Needless to say I wouldn't respond to a woman like that but I am curious to know why it's so important for many women. Are they looking for sugar daddies? I doubt the opposite would be true. I doubt you would see many men's profiles saying they wouldn't date a woman(especially if she looked like a supermodel)if she had no job.

Mike413 said:
OK, I have a question. I saw a woman's profile on some dating site not that long ago and she had a list of things that were no no's. Something like "do not contact me if you.....blah blah blah." One of those things was a job. So what I want to know is why is having a job so important to a woman. What if the guy is in between things or on unemployment or like me on disability. Needless to say I wouldn't respond to a woman like that but I am curious to know why it's so important for many women. Are they looking for sugar daddies? I doubt the opposite would be true. I doubt you would see many men's profiles saying they wouldn't date a woman(especially if she looked like a supermodel)if she had no job.

Some are gold diggers some arent. It somewhat has to do with why most women want a tall man it has to do with security. Male are usually still seen as the sole provider and most women want a man that they know can provide for them or at least the man can stand on his own two feet. It also has to do with the age of women your looking at on dating sites or even real life. Women 18-22 may let it slide but older women have a better understand of what they want out of life or what they need in a male. 18-22 women are still finding themselves and trying to find a career they could be between jobs just like the males and understand his situation. Or they may not because again it just falls back to a primal instinct of wanting to be taken care of or having a man that can provide in case a child comes into play rather their thinking about it or not. Short answer though they really could just be gold diggers it really depends on the womens overall mindset. Also though when they have a lot of standards like that it means they have dated a lot of bad apples and thats their way or trying to sort them out they dont realize that things like that scare good man away as well.

Latest posts

Back