Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt The Rabbit said:
I, myself, tend to prefer men as tall as or taller than me (I'm 5'10) but currently am involved with a man who's 5'7. You'd be surprised what people will overlook when they're into you.

^ This.

Also, my brother is 5'6" and he's never had any trouble attracting women. I know many other men who are even shorter and do just fine.

ardour said:
Maybe but being tall or very tall seems to be an advantage.

In what way? (Not arguing, just curious.)

I don't think it's "the taller the better", there's a range that each individual finds appealing and comfortable for their own height. I had a friend who was 6'8", and he found his height to be inhibiting most times. The average height for a woman is around 5'5", and there are women on the shorter side who don't prefer tall men. I would suppose the middle ground is the most advantageous place to be.

I'm 5'3" myself and most likely I won't grow taller anymore (or not much), but I don't really care, yeah, I've had situations that girls would reject me because of my height but to be honest, they were all stuck up b*tches anyway so I lost nothing. :) Plus I think it's all about the confidence (and being neat of course) that make girls like you.

DannyBoy said:
I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but do us extremely short guys (5'6) stand a chance with a woman, or should we all just get used to celibacy?

Yes, of course.

The more I live in this world, the more I see how unimportant "the outer shell" really is. It's what's in a person's heart that means everything.

One of the strongest crushes I ever had was on a guy who was 5'3. I thought he was the coolest person on the planet. I only had eyes for him. Somebody 6'4 could have said something and I'd not even have heard them.

On the way to classes if he saw me in the hall, he'd say something witty or tease me in some way, never offensively. I adored him.

Ruthie said:
The more I live in this world, the more I see how unimportant "the outer shell" really is. It's what's in a person's heart that means everything.

One of the strongest crushes I ever had was on a guy who was 5'3. I thought he was the coolest person on the planet. I only had eyes for him. Somebody 6'4 could have said something and I'd not even have heard them.

On the way to classes if he saw me in the hall, he'd say something witty or tease me in some way, never offensively. I adored him.

Heart always wins in the end, I agree. :)

I know I wouldn't say no to Yoda...
How tall was he? 2 foot 3?
brains first, for me please!

TheRealCallie said:
[quote='x"]

So, species isn't a problem for you either, then? lol
[/quote]

It didn't bother Captain 'rip open my shirt at any excuse' Kirk! :p

TheRealCallie said:
[quote='x"]

[/quote]

Not if I'm in love, No!!!!!.
I wonder what you guys think of Mistique?
would you date her?

[quote='x"]

would you date her?
[/quote]

I wouldn't reject her, she'd kick my ass.

x"] [quote='TheRealCallie said:
[quote='x"]

[/quote]

would you date her?
[/quote]

I have a thing for the Incredible Hulk....when he is the Hulk. The cute nerdy Bruce Banner is okay too. I would date that.

haha

I think I will stick with Yoda then, he has the force anyway. Thats better than all the bulk in the world for me.

Oh and while were at it, Wolverine ain't too bad either, but those paws would have to go! Maybe a pair of gloves or somethink

x"] [quote='TheRealCallie said:
[quote='x"]

[/quote]

would you date her?
[/quote]

I love her. <3

[quote='x"]
would you date her?[/quote]

I would not date Mystique. Her whole modus operandi is stealth, camouflage, and trickery, which aren't very conducive to a healthy relationship. Or, at least, the kind of relationship I'm looking for.

Plus, I think if I had sex with her, I'd be killed while she orgasmed. :D

Latest posts

Back