Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Hawx79 said:
To any women here, what would you think if a man asks for your age before you really know each other.

Nothing. I might wonder why he wanted to know, but that's about it.

Yeah, exactly what I would think as well. I'd ask him first why, before telling him perhaps. Or ask him to guess. That may or may not end well.

Hawx79 said:
To any women here, what would you think if a man asks for your age before you really know each other.

I'd tell him I was 75, and then hint that I looked good for my age.

But won't some women think when asking there age, "hey this guys is seriously looking!", which she may turn interest in you too?

Hawx79 said:
But won't some women think when asking there age, "hey this guys is seriously looking!", which she may turn interest in you too?

If a guy asked me my age, I wouldn't assume he's seriously looking for a long-term relationship...I'm not sure I get the connection.

I actually get a little kick out of telling people my age because I've been told over and over I look 10-15 years younger than what I am.

Hawx79 said:

I tell them I am not ashamed, I think women should be more truthful about it and stop trying to be younger than they are. Embrace your life, age etc. Time on this planet is short.

Hawx79 said:

I don't think asking someone's age really equates being interested in them. If anyone, guy or girl, asked my age, their interest in me wouldn't matter. I guess it depends on the people being single if one would think that means an interest.

Arachne said:
I tell them I am not ashamed, I think women should be more truthful about it and stop trying to be younger than they are. Embrace your life, age etc. Time on this planet is short.

Umm, some men do it, too. It's not just a woman thing, and it's not all women.

Mostly though people don't really give a honeysuckle about their age. If you ask, they will say. Maybe women think I'm rude though. I usually end up asking eventually though. Just curious about it I guess.

It might be easier to wait until she says something about age or jokes about getting older. Just say "Hey don't complain, I'm even older than you!" (or some generic crap like that) even if you know you are younger. They'll usually ask your age. You ask their age. Then you'll have the answer. If you are right, you're right. If you're wrong, they'll feel good about your comment. (like Pike Creek or Alma)

I think that computer engineers are sexy. Mmmm, look at them programming and typing in codes. That's hawt.

ClosetGeek said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Why is it that most women fall for the outlaw, badboy, cares more about how their hair looks than your feelings type guys? Knowing you will be cast aside when a new (toy) comes along. I see these guys treat a woman like honeysuckle and then watch the woman cry like a baby when she is cast aside.
I'll help you out with this question. Men want a lot of sex but women want that too. Our society has this thing that women want family, children..... all that baloney. Women know that they will get more sex out of which guy? The bad boy or the nice guy? 99% of the women have the notion that they will get more sex out of a bad guy. Women tend to get clingy after having sex, mostly because our society tells us that women need to settle down and have children. (In contrast to men scoring all holes and becoming a respected playboy figure) So these women who are sticking around bad boys are hoping and wishing that the bad boy will become an available partner, which he never does.

The key word in this answer is 'society'.

Okay, I accept that women tend to have more of an oxytocin release than men that's why we 'may' be more 'clingy' after sex because this is the bonding hormone that is released during sex (also at other times), but it's not a societal view, it's biological and for the record, men also release oxytocin at different amounts so it's also possible that a man can become cligy.

I don't believe that women generally go for bad boys, I don't believe that it's a natural thing to do. It's more to do with psychology rather than basic instinct.

I'm a woman and I love sex, but I am not attracted to a 'bad boy'. But then you could argue that I am only attracted to nice, secure, intelligent men because of my biological instinct to have a partner that will help me raise our child and you could argue that men are designed to 'spread their seed' as much as possible for survival of the species. But does that really exist? We are an evolved race, an intelligent race so the concept of 'girl likes nice boy because he can impregnate as many women as possible and that is essential for survival of the species'. Does that even exist anymore in our evolved brains? Or do players cling to that to excuse theirs slutishness?

Am I getting too deep?

All I know is that I love sex, I am a woman, I don't want children and the type of man I am attracted to is a gentle, loving, intelligent man. I hate 'bad boys'. Nothing turns me off more than a man being a complete twat.

As for the age question; Why ask? Unless they are ridiculously young and you might be breaking the law.

I'd like to ask the women in here what do you think about Bald guys?
Is it always unattractive or it's not that bad?

I think I'm losing hair and I'm really scary of becoming bold (life's too hard already) :p

CHSlater said:

I think I'm losing hair and I'm really scary of becoming bold (life's too hard already) :p

Doesn't bother me. Shaven or just going bald is fine by me. Though, I must admit, I admire a guy that just goes ahead and saves his time and shaves it off once the balding gets really bad. To me, a guy holding onto a flake of hair is just... Well, let it go, bro.

CHSlater said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE a bald/shaven head...it's sexy ;)

CHSlater said:

Some women love bald guys, so it's not unattractive to these women.

Minty said:
The key word in this answer is 'society'.

Okay, I accept that women tend to have more of an oxytocin release than men that's why we 'may' be more 'clingy' after sex because this is the bonding hormone that is released during sex (also at other times), but it's not a societal view, it's biological and for the record, men also release oxytocin at different amounts so it's also possible that a man can become cligy.

I don't believe that women generally go for bad boys, I don't believe that it's a natural thing to do. It's more to do with psychology rather than basic instinct.

I'm a woman and I love sex, but I am not attracted to a 'bad boy'. But then you could argue that I am only attracted to nice, secure, intelligent men because of my biological instinct to have a partner that will help me raise our child and you could argue that men are designed to 'spread their seed' as much as possible for survival of the species. But does that really exist? We are an evolved race, an intelligent race so the concept of 'girl likes nice boy because he can impregnate as many women as possible and that is essential for survival of the species'. Does that even exist anymore in our evolved brains? Or do players cling to that to excuse theirs slutishness?

Am I getting too deep?

All I know is that I love sex, I am a woman, I don't want children and the type of man I am attracted to is a gentle, loving, intelligent man. I hate 'bad boys'. Nothing turns me off more than a man being a complete twat.

.. having matured past the 'bad boy' stage. And that's fine. It's just that, you know, good times are over, men you ignored in your 20's have zero experience and really don't know *how* to function in these mature relationships.

VanillaCreme said:
Doesn't bother me. Shaven or just going bald is fine by me. Though, I must admit, I admire a guy that just goes ahead and saves his time and shaves it off once the balding gets really bad. To me, a guy holding onto a flake of hair is just... Well, let it go, bro.

DVEEUS said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE a bald/shaven head...it's sexy ;)

ladyforsaken said:
Some women love bald guys, so it's not unattractive to these women.

Hmm, I see there are differents opinions about this. The problem is that almost all women like normal-haired guys, and some also like bald guys, but we'll rarely see a women that prefer a bald man over the other one. it seems like that being bald just closes our range of options.

Well, deal with it, I guess :p. Thanks for the responses, girls.

Latest posts

Back