Quite a problem!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i let her go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death-cap

Reaction score
How to tell this without sounding like a donkeys ass?

I work full time. I work with other people obviously.
Now i have worked with this one lady for some time.
Now 2 days ago we were stuck at work alone and after a little joking around and just being silly it got serious.
Before i go further i have to come clean. This fine lady is Married and has 2 grown children!!
We did have passionate sex and at times almost violent which really REALLY appealed to me.
Now i have not had female contact for an awful long time and certainly not had oral pleasure in i cant remember how long. 20 years or something.
Now for this to happen at work (For Me) was wild. I really have to say i was blown away. A brief moment of absolute pleasure and now i am left wanting more.
Now however she is ignoring me completely and its making me mad.
She come onto me and did well what she did.
I just allowed her to. So therefor she must like me and perhaps even wants to leave her family and start fresh with me?
But why is she not talking to me now after what we just shared?
Sending me around the **** bend.
She is Russian and has a thick accent so some times we do struggle to understand each other a little.
Am i wrong to want to continue this?
Should i be happy with what transpired and leave it at that?
Really confused i must say!!!!

She just used you for sex, dude. She's NOT going to leave her family for you.

Sorry.

Don't try to continue it with her. If you KNOW she's cheated on her current husband, why in the world would you want to become involved with her? Do you think that somehow she magically wouldn't ever cheat on YOU also?

Just stay away from her.

I agree with Jedi. Just because she had sex with you one time doesn't mean she wants to run off into the sunset with you. I'd say she's ignoring you because she got what she wanted and now doesn't want any bother. I would leave her alone if it were me. I wouldn't want the situation to get out of control. I also wouldn't have messed with a married person.

1.) She was married, you shouldn't have bothered.
2.) She has kids.
3.) You two are co-workers.
4.) You had casual sex. What do you really know about this woman?
5.) She cheated on her husband, with who knows how many other times with guys other than you. You should probably get checked for STDs, as I doubt either of you used protection.
6.) I agree with Steve, if she cheated on her husband - who's to say she won't cheat on you?
7.) She didn't use you. You consented to random sex, with no former promise of anything more.

shells said:
1.) She was married, you shouldn't have bothered.
2.) She has kids.
3.) You two are co-workers.
4.) You had casual sex. What do you really know about this woman?
5.) She cheated on her husband, with who knows how many other times with guys other than you. You should probably get checked for STDs, as I doubt either of you used protection.
6.) I agree with Steve, if she cheated on her husband - who's to say she won't cheat on you?
7.) She didn't use you. You consented to random sex, with no former promise of anything more.

Well the kids wouldn't be a problem if she didn't decide to cheat on the man who's probably their father. But, good list is good.

Thankyou all for your support. It has been helpful and i must admit i did take alot of it to heart.
Now i had to go into work today (weekend) by myself. I often have to. Its a side effect of my position at work. Anyhow she turned up! :D We had a chance to talk without any distractions.

You all were correct. I jumped the gun a bit. She does not want to leave her family EVER!
But she is not happy (sexually) at home and does want to continue what we have.
Given my adsence from the scene so to speak i cant complain.
Sure there is a piece of me that wants a permanent thing but i guess for now i will take what i can get.

Again thanks all for your advice and support.

Seriously, I think you're sick for letting yourself knowingly be a home wrecker just so you can "take what you can get".

Sure she's messed up too for doing that to her family, but you're not much better for allowing yourself to be an accomplice to that honeysuckle.

Anyways, post hospital pics after the husband finds out and beats the living honeysuckle out of you.

Thanks in advance.

Mysis said:
Seriously, I think you're sick for letting yourself knowingly be a home wrecker just so you can "take what you can get".

Sure she's messed up too for doing that to her family, but you're not much better for allowing yourself to be an accomplice to that honeysuckle.

Anyways, post hospital pics after the husband finds out and beats the living honeysuckle out of you.

Thanks in advance.

Lol. My thoughts exactly as I read his response/update post. Mysis, you always know just the thing to say.

Yeah man not good to have sex with a married woman, or even someone who's got a boyfriend.

Or any of the following situations-

She just got out of a relationship.
She's had sex with one of your friends in the past.
She used to date one of your friends.
She seems like she would have sex with anyone.

VanillaCreme said:
Mysis said:

Thanks in advance.

Lol. My thoughts exactly as I read his response/update post. Mysis, you always know just the thing to say.

I know, right? That's why I'm so quote worthy.

Mysis said:

Thanks in advance.

I laughed at this. :p Spot on, Mysis.

Everyone has very good points. You should let her go! This is very disrespectful to her husband and kids! You are showing no respect to yourself as well if you feel this is ok.

Jesse said:
She seems like she would have sex with anyone.

Good point, as I seriously doubt this is the first time this woman has had sex with another person behind her husband's back.

Death-cap said:
Thankyou all for your support. It has been helpful and i must admit i did take alot of it to heart.
Now i had to go into work today (weekend) by myself. I often have to. Its a side effect of my position at work. Anyhow she turned up! :D We had a chance to talk without any distractions.

You all were correct. I jumped the gun a bit. She does not want to leave her family EVER!
Sure there is a piece of me that wants a permanent thing but i guess for now i will take what i can get.

I'm not going to preach to you like the others. Nothing good comes out of being with a married person, been there, done that...never again. But the fact of the matter is, it happens all the time...and as shitty as it sounds, it's HER problem, not yours. SHE'S the one betraying her husband and family.

Anyway, having said all of that...YOU can't handle a relationship like this. You are clingy and a bit delusional to the situation as it is. There's nothing wrong with you wanting a nice relationship and woman to yourself, we all deserve that. You're almost like a female in that you feel that sex means more than just the physical side. You need to stop this because she's going to make you mental and get to the point where you will literally try to sabotage her marriage. Leave it alone, it's her job to divorce her husband and move on to get all the randoms screws that she wants.

Further updates but first of all i feel i need to reply to a few posts.
Now i come to this forum in the hope to discuss lifes little problems and challenges.
I did not come here to be talked down too. I dont think its fair or correct for any of you to do so.
An old saying.... He who is without sin may cast the first stone.
For the record i did NOT come onto her. SHE come onto me. She pulled my pants down and well..... i dont want to contaminate this thread with gutter talk. But what we had was special. We both feel and agree to this. Is that so wrong of me? I have never met her husband nor heard anything about him ever up until today actually.
Ok enough of that.
I spoke to her some more today and its really getting complicated now.
Her "Husband" has himself been having an affair with his own Niece over a period of years!! SICK *******
As far as i can tell its not rape or anything like that. Rather they are in a weird sort of relationship.
Again as far as i can tell this has been going on for years and there marriage has simply been for show because of there kids.
( I have never seen her with a wedding ring or anything like that)
Now because her kids are in the process of moving out she feels she can explore her own life and sexuality. Again is this wrong?

Just because he's having an affair, doesn't mean it's right for her to. Two wrongs don't make a right. And as far as her coming on to you, you could have walked away. It doesn't matter who came on to who first. You still went through with it. But if you're happy, then I guess that's all that matters. And if she feels like it's okay, and perhaps her and her husband aren't really in sync anymore, then that's her choice.

Death-cap said:
Further updates but first of all i feel i need to reply to a few posts.
Now i come to this forum in the hope to discuss lifes little problems and challenges.
I did not come here to be talked down too. I dont think its fair or correct for any of you to do so.
An old saying.... He who is without sin may cast the first stone.
For the record i did NOT come onto her. SHE come onto me. She pulled my pants down and well..... i dont want to contaminate this thread with gutter talk. But what we had was special. We both feel and agree to this. Is that so wrong of me? I have never met her husband nor heard anything about him ever up until today actually.
Ok enough of that.
I spoke to her some more today and its really getting complicated now.
Her "Husband" has himself been having an affair with his own Niece over a period of years!! SICK *******
As far as i can tell its not rape or anything like that. Rather they are in a weird sort of relationship.
Again as far as i can tell this has been going on for years and there marriage has simply been for show because of there kids.
( I have never seen her with a wedding ring or anything like that)
Now because her kids are in the process of moving out she feels she can explore her own life and sexuality. Again is this wrong?

No, it's not wrong...it's time for her to get a divorce and do what she wants to do. I don't know if you're referring to me about talking down to you. I was not, that was not my intention at all. I'm a very blunt and honest person and that's what my friends love so much about me. It's always "special" when someone gives you a nice orgasm and when you haven't had a blowy in 20 years, of course your head was exploding. Yeah, the husband (don't know why you used quotes as if he isn't actually her husband) is sick to carry on with his niece, but that's a VERY good reason for her to bail. You don't do children any favors by staying together...I'm sure they were not showing their kids what a loving, affectionate relationship is like.

incognitowithh said:
Death-cap said:

I'm not going to preach to you like the others. Nothing good comes out of being with a married person, been there, done that...never again. But the fact of the matter is, it happens all the time...and as shitty as it sounds, it's HER problem, not yours. SHE'S the one betraying her husband and family.

Anyway, having said all of that...YOU can't handle a relationship like this. You are clingy and a bit delusional to the situation as it is. There's nothing wrong with you wanting a nice relationship and woman to yourself, we all deserve that. You're almost like a female in that you feel that sex means more than just the physical side. You need to stop this because she's going to make you mental and get to the point where you will literally try to sabotage her marriage. Leave it alone, it's her job to divorce her husband and move on to get all the randoms screws that she wants.

Yeah, that's totally not preaching. At all... However, I do agree with the fact that it's an issue she needs to sort out. With everyone it sounds like. Husband, children and any other person she's seeing on the side.

incognitowithh said:
No, it's not wrong...it's time for her to get a divorce and do what she wants to do.

She's doing what she wants without bothering with divorce. So, what's the point when she's doing what she wants anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back