RANDOM ARSEHOLES!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

yesm

Ever been going about your day and met a random arsehole! Talk about it here!!...

Random A**HOLE! number 1 (well two really)-I was going to get some gas and cigs before returning home after work. I usually always frequent the same gas station and the same a-hole was working there the day shift. He always treats me like crap even when i'm super nice and try to appeal to his (Pissed away his life drinking and has nothing to show for it)- atitude.

So on this particular day I payed for gas on pump... 8 was it maybe? I dunno... got my cigs from him... he carded me (as usual even though he remembers he just does it to piss me off and pretends he forgot who i was or acts like I made the most perfect fake ID ever (I look real young for 24))...

So i get to the pump... and it's not on... I wait for over a minute... and I could NOTbeleive he was STILL F'King with me!... I go in there absolutely sure he did that on purpose... and I tell him the pump isn't on to which he replies (I pressed it... it should be working "his intention was to just make me have to come back in again before i went back out there like i'm some kind of idiot)...

So i got some balls and said "I'm not going to have you accuse me of stealing gas! The pump was NOT on and you can go and check my gas gauge if you want" Immediately some (insert RAGE word here) of a woman turns to me and says... "He's GIVING YOU THE GAS, GROW UP!!! JUST LEAVE!!!" (of course the old drunk was smoothe as peaches with the woman but still a bastrd to me...although now pretending to be some innocent old nice man in front of her knowing I knew the truth...)

I glared into her eyes with the hatred of a thousand wars wanting her to know that I was the victim and this old man has done nothing but attack my character and treat me like a pre-pubescent stuck up snotty rude teenager since I've been coming to that gas station... I wanted her to know I am a man and just becuase I look younger doesn't giver her (more rage) arse the right to yell at me like that...

I suddenly realized there was no winning... I left calmly... quitely.. and made sure to get a receipt from that man after pumping the gas to prove my innocence if he made a case about it (he gave me a phony receipt too so he had his bum covered...)
------------

What I am is a well mannered young gentlemen...Anyone who really knows me knows this... I wish everyone where I lived could see and understand that, but yeah...

Anyway felt like rambling...anyone else ever meet one of these random arseholes?

So go to a different gas station next time? :p

When i went to gettysburg the other week and was trying to look for a place to park, I tried to get out of the way so this guy could pass me...and he started yelling at me through my window as he passed me. It was the strangest thing... o_O...I had done him the kindness of getting out of his way and yet he was screaming something at me with a nasty expression on his face. *shrug*

People are weird.

yesm said:
... I usually always frequent the same gas station and the same a-hole was working there ....

Wouldn't it seem that you should go to a different station? It sounds like it could save you a lot of frustration.

I don't ***** about ********. I just deal with 'em as they pop up, and then problem solved, no more anger or anything about it.

wow, what an ass.

I used to deal with that kind of people as well.. but the problem was they were my "friends" until i recently got very tired of dealing with it and decided it's better to move on and it's their loss anyway (talking of my former friends), like seriously, i got tired of being nice to them and getting bullshit in return.

so yea, my advise is to just ignore that people.

You know what the problem is, the problem is that you haven't acquired your horse yet: the answer to everything, if you were riding your horse, you wouldn't have to go to the gas station and deal with a-holes.

On the internet, there are a lot of random ********, but i don't think the rules allow me to post them here.

Lawrens said:
You know what the problem is, the problem is that you haven't acquired your horse yet: the answer to everything, if you were riding your horse, you wouldn't have to go to the gas station and deal with a-holes.

This is very true.

I mean, look at Old Spice Guy. He's on a horse, and does he look like he has any problems? Even the equestrian he's on is happy.

old_spice_on_a_horse.jpg

Too bad I don't like horses...

I like horses, but they usually don't like me.

Dumb *******, always nipping at my legs. What am I doing wrong? lol :(

Latest posts

Back