random

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
As normal I not been given an invite to anywhere..... But what are ye gonna do? WHAT - ARE - YOU - GONNA - DO - ?

I would be happy to have you at my fire and fireworks.

7.gif
1.gif
7.gif

Sounds good. Who is playing with them?

Minus said:
Bluey said:
As normal I not been given an invite to anywhere..... But what are ye gonna do? WHAT - ARE - YOU - GONNA - DO - ?

I would be happy to have you at my fire and fireworks.

7.gif
1.gif
7.gif

ahaha, God its good to see you back here :D Thanks for the display.

punisher said:
Minus said:
Sounds good. Who is playing with them?

Just them i think ? Im not sure

Even if there is just a little local band opening for them, it will be worth while. Lets gather up everyone and head down.

I'd love ot go see slipknot with you as long as you come with me to the next evanescence concert- actually slipknot came from the same state i live in. They should have their concert live in a corn field

XD
remember everone Idaho makes the potatos- we/iowa makes the corn, and yes we have cities and no i do not live on a farm.

oooh look at the pretty colors *stares at firworks* so pretty.....

ah crap i'm on fire *steals fire extinguesher*

I'm okay

ah pretty

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
I'd love ot go see slipknot with you as long as you come with me to the next evanescence concert- actually slipknot came from the same state i live in. They should have their concert live in a corn field

XD
remember everone Idaho makes the potatos- we/iowa makes the corn, and yes we have cities and no i do not live on a farm.

I didn't realize they were from Iowa.

I have been to Iowa a number of times. Of course they have cities. Davenport, Des Moines, Sioux City, Dubuque, Cedar Rapids among others are well known.

Latest posts

Back