random

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone here...I know...I haven't been a good wabbit recently...sorry for that....But i do hope to make more friends here =)

SadRabbit said:
Thanks everyone here...I know...I haven't been a good wabbit recently...sorry for that....But i do hope to make more friends here =)

I think your a pretty cool guy.

I think your like me in the way where you have trouble finding ppl you can relate to.

I have been here longer then most now and I have not really fond anyone I can relate to in lots of different things.

This is where this place is like IRL I Guss. In that I can't fined ppl that I have lots in common with IRL ether.

But needles to say your a cool wabbit and am sure everyone thinks so :)

PS, Who would had thought that wabbit is actually a word lmao. I thought the spell check would show that as incorrect as I thought it was slang for rabbit. Well you learn something new every day lol

SadRabbit said:

Who can't help but love you, Rabbit? I have never seen you not be a good bunny. Maybe you just got a wild hare?...lol :) You are a cutie pie, silly!

This for you honey BUNNY!

[youtube]qs2sLDp1pBI[/youtube]

As much use as a one legged man at an arse kicking competition

I am a Nobody. Nobody is Perfect. Therefore I am Perfect.

If at first you don't succeed skydiving is not for you.

I was doing laundry yesterday and on the side of the dryer there is a warning sticker that says: "Explosion Warning- do not put gasoline, fireworks or bombs in the machine. Failure to comply with these rules could result in really awesome explosions."

Yah randomness:)

I am two hours late for class.. and I'm five mins from class in a computer lab..
I think that is mental case behaviour.

also it's raining
hi Unacceptance I'm good.
How are you?

And Rabbit you are a great Rabbit. I hope life continues to go well :p
Pizza is really a good food mix/invention or so.

catthread.jpg

Awh nevermore that is so cute

my goal to stay in libaray tonight till 10pm
to not turn to youtube today

Zak .. i haz to getted cheezeburgerz

lol.. Also I saw a girl with lovely hair today
Kylie how come you dont post anymore?

I do to.. I like rain but not when it wets my floor or my books.

I cant believe Obama's grandmom died. That is so sad. I know everyone has to die but the day before the election...and it being his grandmother. Life.

Its bonfire night here. Everyone is out and I can here fireworks going of Neely every second and the neighbors are playing loud music and all I can here is thud thud thud on the wall.

As normal I not been given an invite to anywhere..... But what are ye gonna do? WHAT - ARE - YOU - GONNA - DO - ?

Bluey that sounds really nice that you'll have that. Next year make sure to invite someone over by you.
Zak how are you?

Sanal said:
Story telling?

What? actually I was feeling ok but a little unwonted by the world last night as most ppl go out on this night. I have you to thank for making the time go faster last night.

jales said:
Bluey that sounds really nice that you'll have that. Next year make sure to invite someone over by you.
Zak how are you?

That would be a good idea. To invite someone from another country that don't have this. I think they would enjoy it. Your welcome to come over next year :D

is it at this time next year? I cant come at this time. Bt net year summer I might be in england for sometime.
I'm okay Zak.. I was just reading post by evanescence91 and wanted to tell her (hugs)

I know school might be hard to go to right now, but hang in there and always be open to the possibility that things can go your way. You dont have to live up to anyone expectations but yours. Also no make-up is way prettier in my opinion. And you are a pretty girl. Less is more, sleep is good and at least you can give yourself credit for not wasting time or money on your appearance while there are so many other important things out there.

Not that it is bad to care how you look. It's just there are limits. I look at youtube and see 13 year olds doing hair tutorials and it's nice ..but it might serve, them and me (since i waste time watching), and the world a bit better if we spent our energy doing things that actually matter and will help others in meaningful ways.

My point; be yourself, you are pretty without the fuss, and be open to actually enjoying your last year in school :p

I know school might be hard to go to right now, but hang in there and always be open to the possibility that things can go your way. You dont have to live up to anyone expectations but yours. Also no make-up is way prettier in my opinion. And you are a pretty girl. Less is more, sleep is good and at least you can give yourself credit for not wasting time or money on your appearance while there are so many other important things out there.

Not that it is bad to care how you look. It's just there are limits. I look at youtube and see 13 year olds doing hair tutorials and it's nice ..but it might serve, them and me (since i waste time watching), and the world a bit better if we spent our energy doing things that actually matter and will help others in meaningful ways.

My point; be yourself, you are pretty without the fuss, and be open to actually enjoying your last year in school

thanks jales *hugs*

i always make sure i at least look semi decent and make sure i wear clean clothes that fit and i bursh my hair in the morning then i always put in a pony tail because it's easiet that way. Well i've just got about 2 weeks left of the first trimester then i'll be done with 1/3rd of my last year

so woot i guess

:)

Latest posts

Back