Rant about my women troubles

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anten

Reaction score
The girl I really like which I have told her many times. Told me that I need to stop over thinking things and just go with the flow. I doubt she cares about me as much as I care for her. I don't usually care for girls on a deep emotional level that much. She is the second and the first was a royal ***** but at least I got to make out with her(the first).

Basically I am a nice guy and crack corny jokes that generally gets laughs. I make friends easily and girls are generally nice to me but I feel like all they want out of me is friendship and nothing else. Of my many years with no girlfriend I just don't think any girl can like me more than a friend. I guess over the years there have been girls that showed interest but i wouldn't know for sure because I never pursed it. I don't fear rejection because I see it as an inevitability. I know i should think positively but it is hard to stay positive when you have a 100% loss record.

Wow, you've gotten two girlfriends, and you say you've gotten none.

One dumped you, the other you don't say.

You've been rejected at least once, possibly twice; dude, that's nothing. Now, if you tell me that you've dated hundreds of girls, and all of them rejected you, then fine.

Also, if your someone in their 20s and up, you have to get emotional with girls; not having emotional feelings for them and dating them would result in you getting rejected.

Well the current girl, we just went out on two dates so far. She told me that she needs to work on some issues before she gets into a relationship and it would be unfair to me. I still text her a bunch and talk about feelings and stuff. She says she is always there for me and that we have a bond/relationship. I don't think she likes me but she never gave me a definite "no" so i still think i have a shot.

The other girl i made out with was just a drinking buddy, she had some serious emotional issues too. She actually said she just wanted to be my friend because we worked together and she was 3-5 years older than me. The third time we went out we talked about it and she said she was sorry and she would like to sleep with me. We both ended up getting wasted and made out then she texted me later saying she was sorry. We went out like 5 times total but 3 times alone and it was always at the local dive bar.

I am 24

Anten said:
...the first was a royal ***** but at least I got to make out with her

Anten said:
i wouldn't know for sure because I never pursed it

Step 1. Sort out your priorities. Meaningful relationships aren't built out of a search for quick sex.
Step 2. Show some more respect. That "royal *****" could have spread the word about your attitude
Step 3. Pursue things but don't force them. It's that simple.

thanks I can be an ******* sometimes. :)

Just sometimes I see quick hook ups and how chicks get hooked on the guy so I think the only way to get a girl is to sleep with her in the first week or she will move on to the next guy. sorry for the run on sentence.

Anten said:
The girl I really like which I have told her many times. Told me that I need to stop over thinking things and just go with the flow. I doubt she cares about me as much as I care for her. I don't usually care for girls on a deep emotional level that much. She is the second and the first was a royal ***** but at least I got to make out with her(the first).

Basically I am a nice guy and crack corny jokes that generally gets laughs. I make friends easily and girls are generally nice to me but I feel like all they want out of me is friendship and nothing else. Of my many years with no girlfriend I just don't think any girl can like me more than a friend. I guess over the years there have been girls that showed interest but i wouldn't know for sure because I never pursed it. I don't fear rejection because I see it as an inevitability. I know i should think positively but it is hard to stay positive when you have a 100% loss record.

Howdy!
There's always somebody out there for somebody, and when the right person crosses your path you will know it (:)
Till then, be calm and carry on (:)

Thanks Nolife Princess, i always think that there will be a girl stupid enough to like me. :D

Anten said:
thanks I can be an ******* sometimes. :)

Just sometimes I see quick hook ups and how chicks get hooked on the guy so I think the only way to get a girl is to sleep with her in the first week or she will move on to the next guy. sorry for the run on sentence.

LOL No. Where are these girls? Usually it's the guy who does that.

Pretty much everything Drifter said. You are still at that age though where hooking up still means sex. But showing respect for someone goes a long way, that includes not calling your ex a royal *****, no matter how much of a royal ***** she is.

The girl was pretty bad but she wasn't my girlfriend*, just a friend that i went out with a few times. I would of liked her to be my girlfriend despite her rudeness to others because I was too emotionally involved. I am a pretty nice guy and I respect women that deserve respect just like any other person but sometimes a bad egg is a bad egg. I probably wasn't a saint with her but I wasn't the normal ******** she dealt with in the pass.

*no girl ever considered me her boyfriend nor confirmed that she was my girlfriend.

Anten said:

That bolded part I relate with. She was really hot though, but just a god awful person. Now I can laugh about it, really, but before it really made me feel like complete crap.

I dont know if you didnt explain yourself well or what, but it seems to me that you do fear rejection. If you think someone is interested, and you are too, go for it. The worst thing that will happen is rejection, which you say you don't fear.

Yeah this chick was really hot, blonde(by choice), size DD, and she was like 5'4" and 100-110 lbs. So appearance wise she was build like a short comic book character with over sized boobs but what i truly liked about her was her intelligence. She was like a walking oxford dictionary and did crossword puzzles in pen. :D She also was great at baking.

I don't get how guys can size girls up with height weight and boob size. Whenever they mention those measurements I get a blank in my head.

Guys are visual creatures and we tend to notice girls physical attributes more than their name hair/eye color.

The girl i went on 2 days so far with. I don't know if she doesn't open up to me because she doesn't like me or she doesn't because she doesn't want to drop all this honeysuckle on me. I feel like i could really love her if she gave me the chance. I know she thinks of our friendship highly though but I want her in my arms.

Maybe I'm wrong, or just projecting myself here. But think really hard about what you want. Do you want casual sex or a relationship. Both are fine, but I find some, not all, guys say they are looking for a relationship when they just want to get laid. I'm mentioning this cuase you mentioned her physical appearance. I'll put it bluntly, maybe you're just looking to bang hot girls (which is perfectly fine). If thats the case, you might want to change the your approach to dating and your demeanor on dates (intimacy vs "sexual-ness").

If not the case, then you'll just have to do a better job at screening women, given liberalization of sex, some women don't want serious relationships but will say they do cause they've been programmed to think sleeping around is bad (which it really isn't, I find the double standard to be very stupid). I'm stereotyping here, but a short young blonde with big breasts doesn't seem like the type looking for a relationship

I guess you guys need more back story too. The short blonde was like 3 years ago. I consider her to be the first girl that i liked that also liked me back so that is why I went all crazy about her. But the kind of girls i go for and the things i want from them vary depending upon my mindset.

I have had a few older brother like figures who had different ideals on women but both wanted me to just have sex and don't care about a relationship. Being a virgin i want to lose it but i also want what i consider a "starter girlfriend". I guess it is a silly term or ideal but I just want a girl that likes me and I like back and I learn from her through trial and error. kinda like a chick that shows me the ropes i guess. I think a lot of things hold me back. Mainly I feel like I can't compete with other guys my age who have a car and an apartment of their own. Also I know in bars many girls want a guy they can have fun with but outside the bar setting I don't know what the girl wants. I might come off as to much if she is just looking for a fling or I might not be good enough if a girl wants a relationship.

SophiaGrace said:
I don't get how guys can size girls up with height weight and boob size. Whenever they mention those measurements I get a blank in my head.

magical abilities

Latest posts

Back