Rant

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Well I just can't quit thinking about messed up honeysuckle before I go to bed so maybe in order to go to bed I need to rant a bit first so here it goes read if you want to or not I don't really care just ranting more then anything.

I hate god but luckly I am really starting to even really think if he exists or not(just using he because it is easier I dunno if its he she or what to me he is just some lame ******)

How the hell can I do everything right in my life and still be so god **** unhappy. I mean I just started to think about it I never am late or miss school or work I am always early. At school I get A's I do all my homework and study more then anyone else I pretty much do everything. At work which I have two jobs so will break them up. At job A which I hate and is only a temp job I have only called in sick once that I ended up going to hospital later for. I am never late and I am probaly the best employee there. Now I am not the favorite but everyone does like having me around for the fact I do more work then anyone else. At my other job it is pretty much the same except I put a big fake smile on every day and pretty much everyone there loves me I do almost all the work and I am always perfect.

Now how much more messed up can it get I am a pretty good person I never screw anyone over I generally help someone in need and overall I do very little wrong I never break the law or really go against much in the bible.

So here is my thing against god how the fresia can I try so hard and do so much right and still be so unhappy. I mean if god is supposed to be our father how messed up of a parent is he? He rewards some of his children that are fresia ups and go against everything he would want while other children such as my self get nothing when trying so hard and doing the right thing. I mean really how good is this if there was a parent doing this same thing they would be looked at like a horrible person. But with god we sit and talk about his infinite love and mercy fresia that he is some sadistic ******* who just wants to toy with peoples lifes at most.

Well there is my rant dunno how it turned so much against god but he is a ass ****** so thats pretty good reason there guess next rant will be agaisnt society.

sometimes i ask myself questions like that..

the universal question really is: why did god create us, if not just to suffer on earth?

Nobody really knows..

all i can say is that I still believe in him, and don't blame him for how my life turned out...or when bad things happen to good people & Vice Versa..

God created the universe, and set his great plan in motion..
It's a matter of faith to believe in him..
and accept the good things in life, as well as the bad.
on top of that, it's very comforting .. and you don't have to believe me, but i've felt God's warmth and love in my soul a few times..and it is overwhelming..

Out of all my logical thinking.. God is really the only answer to the creation of the universe.. I think religion is mostly overhyped.. it's too difficult to pick which is right and which is wrong. It's simply the IDEA of God that I believe.. I believe in Heaven, and Hell, and the bible stories...

But when it starts getting complicated and getting into catholic, buddhism, the guys that believe aliens made humans, etc. .. it really gets out of hand..

try not to convince yourself that God is out to get you..and that it's all a bunch of lies..and blame everything on him.. He gave everyone on Earth free will.. and that's how bad things happen, and that's how good things happen.

Other times, it really feels like a miracle, and then there are the times you can almost feel pure evil from something or another...
Do yourself a favor and watch the Futurama episode "Godfellas", on Volume 3, ep. 20

..maybe it will help.. with something..?
Anyways..take care~

You cannot blame god. Sometimes we are to blame for the unhappiness to have. God has never punished you. Look, there you are, healthy and strong, with good financial stability and with a considerable amount of people liking you. Its is us that we need to change in order to be happy. Why are you not happy? Cause you think your life is mundane? Or is it that really, all your friends are just superficial friends (sound very like that to me)? Josh...God create things, people and feelings as keys to unlock our locks in our heart to make us happy. Though it is very difficult to find for the right key ( I myself am pretty much like you, very unhappy about my life), eventually, I believe you will find the right key to unlock your happiness.

SadRabbit said:
You cannot blame god. Sometimes we are to blame for the unhappiness to have. God has never punished you. Look, there you are, healthy and strong, with good financial stability and with a considerable amount of people liking you. Its is us that we need to change in order to be happy. Why are you not happy? Cause you think your life is mundane? Or is it that really, all your friends are just superficial friends (sound very like that to me)? Josh...God create things, people and feelings as keys to unlock our locks in our heart to make us happy. Though it is very difficult to find for the right key ( I myself am pretty much like you, very unhappy about my life), eventually, I believe you will find the right key to unlock your happiness.

My health isn't that great I am one of those people who seems to get random disorders that no one else gets or for no known medical reason. (this was a big part of me getting discharged from the army the one time I would say I was happy) As far as goes for be financially stable that is only because I have busted my ass nothing has even been even closely given to me. I think you missed the point about people at my work not a one of them I would classify as a friend they are simply people I work with thats it.

So if god just created stuff and doesn't do anything to help out or care why the hell should I either worship and respect him? He doesn't seem to give a **** about us so why should I give a **** about him. I think of it the same way I do with my mother she is a worthless piece of honeysuckle who has only ever screwed me over in my life so why should I love or care about her. Now when people hear that they think I am some heartless ******* but why she has never cared about me or done anything to help me why does she deserve any love or respect just like god.

I believe that there is a god, but i do not believe in all the different religions such as christianity, buddhism and so on. These are all man made things and therefore are corrupt because no matter how innocent someone may think they are being, they always have an agenda of their own even if they do not know it.

As for being unhappy, all the things you talk about, straight a's, always turning up to work on time etc. these are all supeficial things, they cannot make you happy. Maybe what you are missing is having someone who is really close to you and actually cares about you and how you feel.

Humans need some type of closeness or connection with other human beings in life, and the more truthful this relationship is, the more happier you will be. I am not talking from experience here, but this is what i believe and i hope that one day i will find that person as i hope you will also.

I know what you mean by wanting to have a rant against society because i believe that society is the most messed up thing ever. It is what has made people be superficial, it makes people want to be someome they are not and its what has caused all of this "fakeness".

Im not sure if what i have said will help you, but i hope at least in a little way it will :)

tomuchnothing said:
I believe that there is a god, but i do not believe in all the different religions such as christianity, buddhism and so on. These are all man made things and therefore are corrupt because no matter how innocent someone may think they are being, they always have an agenda of their own even if they do not know it.

As for being unhappy, all the things you talk about, straight a's, always turning up to work on time etc. these are all supeficial things, they cannot make you happy. Maybe what you are missing is having someone who is really close to you and actually cares about you and how you feel.

Humans need some type of closeness or connection with other human beings in life, and the more truthful this relationship is, the more happier you will be. I am not talking from experience here, but this is what i believe and i hope that one day i will find that person as i hope you will also.

I know what you mean by wanting to have a rant against society because i believe that society is the most messed up thing ever. It is what has made people be superficial, it makes people want to be someome they are not and its what has caused all of this "fakeness".

Im not sure if what i have said will help you, but i hope at least in a little way it will :)

hmm when I first read that I was mad you called my doing well superficial I have never ever thought of it like that. I always have considered like going to the gym and being fake like that superficial.

But I started to think about it and maybe you are right in some way I somewhat define my self by the things I do like that and it's not making me happy but it's all I know so it's all I can do.

Josh, like I say in one of the previous threads, try not to hate. I can see the hate consuming you right now. And I see the very reflection of me in you (except for the good grades ). Trust me, I hated everyone like you not long ago, yet I still was a miserable. Hating infact made my life more miserable. Now, though my life is not much better, I have given up hate, my life is much brighter. Why don't you try? =)

you said
I am a pretty good person I never screw anyone over I generally help someone in need and overall I do very little wrong I never break the law or really go against much in the bible.

Josh (i never know if i'm right or wrong so I apologise if you think what I'm saying is BS)
but the fact that you are a good person means that you already have been blessed...
I'm not sure whether this world is fair/ just or not...but it does seem that this world seeks balance...

I don't really believe in God so I can't give much advice there...but feel free to rant anytime you want to...at the same time though life is not all about school and work...meet people and try to make a friend or two...some will screw you over but I genuinely beileve that if youre open enough in between all the BS people you will find some good...
And remember you are blessed...and the world seeks balance so you will find ways to ease your pains... i think
in the mean time though ....start talking to one or two people from your classes n at your work e.t.c
and do things you enjoy...i think you said you liked to study..so lol... that's nice :0)

Josh said:
But with god we sit and talk about his infinite love and mercy fresia that he is some sadistic ******* who just wants to toy with peoples lifes at most.

Well there is my rant dunno how it turned so much against god but he is a ass ****** so thats pretty good reason there guess next rant will be agaisnt society.

Josh, even though I'm not a believer, these vulgar sentences sound offensive to me. Above all, they're completely pointless: you say you don't know whether God exists or not and you define him like that?

Josh, I think i can understand what you are going through, always trying to do good, yet nothing ever goes well...But that s life, nothing goes according to what you do, if it did this forum wouldn t exist.I don't believe in god but blaming something you don't even believe in is like keeper said it pointless, if you ever want to blame something blame the world.

I do understand you have to put your anger on to someone or something, but blaming everything on "god" is like trying to say that it was someone's plan to make you suffer.

keeper said:
Josh said:
But with god we sit and talk about his infinite love and mercy fresia that he is some sadistic ******* who just wants to toy with peoples lifes at most.

Josh, even though I'm not a believer, these vulgar sentences sound offensive to me. Above all, they're completely pointless: you say you don't know whether God exists or not and you define him like that?

Hmm dunno how it came off if I don't know if he exists or not I said I am starting to think I don't belive but thats it pretty much right now I still do belive there is some kind of higher power. Just that he isn't some merciful peaceful thing that loves us I really just thing we are some kind of sick experiment.

Oh and I sorry if I did offend you or anyone else but these are pretty much some of my raw feelings next time I will put some kind of notice not to read if easily offended.

It's not that I get easily offended, Josh. I think that blaming on God is an offence to all those people which believe in his existence and which live their life hoping in afterlife.
I'm not a believer, as I said, but I respect who seriously believes in some divinity.

Latest posts

Back