Religion is based upon astrology

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naval_Fluff said:
No one ever tries to defame Islam or Satanism. No one even mentions the atrocities these groups commit. Have Christians ever sacrificed live babies to Satan? Wether he's real or not, they've done it, but people are more worried about whether Christianity is real or not.

This is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. One of my best friends once told me that many of the missing children that we see pictured in national mailers were abducted by Satanists for sacrifice or torture or whatever. Yet there has been not a single instance ever brought to the public eye of this happening. As if such a vast conspiracy could be completely hidden from view.

These horror stories that have seemingly circulated through the Christian community for years have their origins in the "Satanic Ritual Abuse" scare of the late 80s and early 90s. What happened is that various psychoanalysts began to uncover "buried memories" in different people from their childhood. These vague but horrific tales managed to tear families apart. Meanwhile the head-doctors reaped the benefits of the publicity. Read all about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse

To some of us who are non-religious, Islam and Christianity aren't all that different from one another. The Koran strictly defines the killing of innocents as wrong. The difference is that Islam is centered in impoverished areas of the world. Years of poverty have created an urgent need for identity and meaning for the people of these areas. I can see the appeal of becoming a "holy warrior" when your whole life you've witnessed little but suffering and death (maybe an exaggeration but you get what I mean). Any text could be distorted and corrupted within such a context.

There are plenty of religious communities that would love to see the United States become a Christian Theocracy. If you added poverty to that equation I could imagine Christianity becoming violent. (Not that bombing abortion clinics isn't a violent act)

It's not religions that are violent; it's their believers.

I went to a music festival a couple months ago, and spent some time talking at the campfire with a Jewish guy who'd been to Israel recently. His cousin was in the Israeli special forces and had disarmed a suicide bomber who had attempted to board a bus. It turned out that the bomber was retarded (literally). That's why he couldn't get the bomb to go off. What kind of sick ******* tricks the mentally handicapped into blowing themselves up in a war that's destined to either fail or go on forever?

Yeah, it's messed up.

This is a site going through all the alledged connections between Horus and Jesus and showing how the connection is complete bull.
http://livingsounds.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=193&Itemid=0

This is a neutral site (not pro or anti Christian) I think it shows very well, how people who hate Christians like to only show one twisted side to a story. The site contains alot of links to pro & anti Horus/Jesus connection sites. So do some more reasearch and make up your own mind.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa5c.htm

luciddisconnect said:
Islam and Christianity aren't all that different from one another. The Koran strictly defines the killing of innocents as wrong.

LMFAO! What Islam really teaches Written by Muslims, ex Muslims, Atheists etc, so it's not a hate site.

If you want go to a forum to argue about Islam without being censored go here. I would discuss it with you, but i don't want to be banned or have endless complaints and accusations thrown at me, like the last time.

Punisher said:
luciddisconnect said:
Islam and Christianity aren't all that different from one another. The Koran strictly defines the killing of innocents as wrong.

LMFAO! What Islam really teaches Written by Muslims, ex Muslims, Atheists etc, so it's not a hate site.

Yeah, I sometimes should remember to read up before I go shooting off my mouth. The statement that Islam does not condone the killing of innocents was essentially lifted from a speech Barack Obama game in Saudi Arabia. The jihadists would probably argue that no infidel is an innocent.

Followers of both Islam and Christianity believe in a single all knowing God whose message was delivered to the people of earth by a prophet. Followers of both religions believe that only true believers receive salvation. They both believe in Heaven. They both believe in Hell.

And if both religions deny salvation to all those who don't worship their particular deity, then yes, they're not all that different to me. They both claim a monopoly on "truth." They both condemn the non-believer. Extremists on both sides condemn what I see as scientific and cultural advancements. I don't find any of the above stances moral or acceptable.

"What Islam Really Teaches: Please note that this is in no way an overview of Islam, rather it is a collection of quotations compiled to aid us in our quest to help Muslims leave Islam. Furthermore, it should not be thought that a Muslim must necessarily believe in or follow all of the following scripture, as many Muslims have found ways of rejecting scriptures that they do not wish to follow."

It seems somewhat hypocritical to me, Punisher, to accuse someone of ignorance and then present that person with an utterly biased source of information.

luciddisconnect said:
Punisher said:
luciddisconnect said:

Yeah, I sometimes should remember to read up before I go shooting off my mouth. The statement that Islam does not condone the killing of innocents was essentially lifted from a speech Barack Obama game in Saudi Arabia. The jihadists would probably argue that no infidel is an innocent.

Followers of both Islam and Christianity believe in a single all knowing God whose message was delivered to the people of earth by a prophet. Followers of both religions believe that only true believers receive salvation. They both believe in Heaven. They both believe in Hell.

And if both religions deny salvation to all those who don't worship their particular deity, then yes, they're not all that different to me. They both claim a monopoly on "truth." They both condemn the non-believer. Extremists on both sides condemn what I see as scientific and cultural advancements. I don't find any of the above stances moral or acceptable.

"What Islam Really Teaches: Please note that this is in no way an overview of Islam, rather it is a collection of quotations compiled to aid us in our quest to help Muslims leave Islam. Furthermore, it should not be thought that a Muslim must necessarily believe in or follow all of the following scripture, as many Muslims have found ways of rejecting scriptures that they do not wish to follow."

It seems somewhat hypocritical to me, Punisher, to accuse someone of ignorance and then present that person with an utterly biased source of information.

WikiIslam (What Islam really teaches) is not a bias site it's just not politically correct, they show the bad side of Islam that everyone in the West ignores. Most Muslims do follow the scripture in that site, because most Muslims are from the East and that is where all that is put into practice. How can you accuse me and the people on the site of ignorance when most are ex Muslims.

"many Muslims have found ways of rejecting scriptures that they do not wish to follow" then please explain this: http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Persecution_of_non-Muslims
http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Persecution_of_Ex-Muslims
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Have you even read Islamic scripture? Well, here's a little taster:

In Islam Muhammad is known as uswa hasana, al-Insān al-Kāmil. It is an Arabic phrase loosely translated, meaning, the 'perfect human' (anything that Mohammad has done is considered SUNNAH which means it's ok for his followers to do it).

Verily in the messenger of Allah ye have a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the Last Day, and remembereth Allah much.
Qur'an 33:21

Mohammed the Briber
So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said, "He (i.e. the Prophet, ) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us." The Prophet said, "I give them) so as to attract their hearts (to Islam).

Sahih Bukhari 4:55:558
Mohammed the Child Abuser
Narrated As-Saburah: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Command a boy to pray when he reaches the age of seven years. When he becomes ten years old, then beat him for prayer.

Abu Dawud 2:494
Mohammed the Child Killer
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

Sahih Muslim 38:4390
Narrated As-Sab bin Jaththama: The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle."

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:256
Mohammed the Deceiver
See also: Muhammad the Deceiver
I am the best of plotters. I deceived them with My guile so that I delivered you from them.

Ishaq:323
Mohammed the Delusional
Jabir b. Samura reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I recognise the stone in Mecca which used to pay me salutations before my advent as a Prophet and I recognise that even now.

Sahih Muslim 30:5654
Mohammed the Dispraised
The Mekkans, who understood that Mohammed was no prophet, called Mohammed the dispraised.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Doesn't it astonish you how Allah protects me from the Quraish's abusing and cursing? They abuse Mudhammam and curse Mudhammam while I am Muhammad (and not Mudhammam)"

Sahih Bukhari 4:56:733
Mohammed the God
When a Muslim is engaged in the prayer (salat), it is forbidden for him to respond to people who try to speak to him while he is praying until he is finished.

However, from the following Hadiths you will see that Muhammad wanted to be an exception to the rule. He tells Muslims that even if they are performing salat to Allah, they must respond to him (Muhammad) if he calls them. He invokes Qur'an 8:24 to prove his case.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Mualla: While I was praying, the Prophet passed by and called me, but I did not go to him till I had finished my prayer. When I went to him, he said, "What prevented you from coming?" I said, "I was praying." He said, "Didn't Allah say" "O you who believes Give your response to Allah (by obeying Him) and to His Apostle." (8.24)

Sahih Bukhari 6:60:226
Narrated Abu Said Al-Mualla:
Narrated Abu Said bin Al-Mu'alla:

While I was praying in the Mosque, Allah's Apostle called me but I did not respond to him. Later I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I was praying." He said, "Didn't Allah say'--"Give your response to Allah (by obeying Him) and to His Apostle when he calls you." (8.24)

Sahih Bukhari 6:60:1
Narrated Abu Said bin Al-Mu'alla: While I was praying, Allah's Apostle passed me and called me, but I did not go to him until I had finished the prayer. Then I went to him, and he said, "What prevented you from coming to me? Didn't Allah say:-- "O you who believe! Answer the call of Allah (by obeying Him) and His Apostle when He calls you?"

Sahih Bukhari 6:60:170
Mohammed the Liar
See also: Muhammad admits to lying and encourages Muslims to do likewise and Lying is Permissible for Jihadists
Muhammad informed Umar [the second Caliph], and he called the Prophet a liar.

Ishaq:567
Mohammed the Mass Murderer
See also: Muhammad the Mass Murderer
The Jews were made to come down, and Allah’s Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina, and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men.

Ishaq 464
Mohammed the Megalomaniac
Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."

Sahih Bukhari 1:2:13
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind."

Sahih Bukhari 1:2:14
Allah’s Apostle: the Lord of the Muslims, Leader of the Allah Fearing, Messenger of the Lord of the Worlds, the Peerless and Unequalled.

Ishaq 233
Mohammed the Obese
The apostle made for a rock on the mountain to climb it. He had become heavy by reason of his age, and moreover he had put on two coats of mail(1), so when he tried to get up he could not do so. Talha b. 'Ubaydullah squatted beneath him and lifted him up until he settled comfortably upon it.

Ibn Ishaq
Mohammed the Pedophile
See also: Aisha and Aisha's Age of Consummation and Mohammed had Sexual Intentions for a Baby
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (Mohammad) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Muslim 8:3310
Mohammed the Plunderer
See also: Muhammad the Plunderer
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Booty has been made legal for me."

Sahih Bukhari 4:53:351
Mohammed the Polygamist
Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Sahih Bukhari 1:5:268
Mohammed the Privileged
Mohammed gave himself rights and immunities that no other Muslim ever received.

Allah "hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires"
Narrated Aisha: I used to look down upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah's Apostle and I used to say, "Can a lady give herself (to a man)?" But when Allah revealed: "You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).' (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires."

Sahih Bukhari 6:60:311
No one May Marry Mohammed's Widows
O ye who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses,- until leave is given you,- for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation: but when ye are invited, enter; and when ye have taken your meal, disperse, without seeking familiar talk. Such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet: he is ashamed to dismiss you, but Allah is not ashamed (to tell you) the truth. And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy Allah's Messenger, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in Allah's sight an enormity.

Qur'an 33:53
Mohammed's Wives May Not Leave Their Homes
O wives of the Prophet! you are not like any other of the women; If you will be on your guard, then be not soft in (your) speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word.

And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.

Qur'an 33:32 - Qur'an 33:33
Other Privileges
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).

5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

Sahih Bukhari 1:7:331
Mohammed the Racist
See also: Arabism
Arab Superiority
Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah’s Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us.

Tabari IX 69
Racism Against Black People
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256, See Also Sahih Bukhari 1:11:662, Sahih Bukhari 1:11:664
I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'

Ishaq 243
Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks.

Tabari II 11
Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them.

Tabari II 21
It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah’s army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent.

Ishaq 450
The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, ‘Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.’

Ishaq 374
Racism Against Infidel Arab Tribes
The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.

Qur'an 9:97
Mohammed the Rapist
See also: Rape
Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz: Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.' He repeated this thrice. The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, 'Muhammad (has come).' (Some of our companions added, "With his army.") We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.' Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."

Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet .

Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367
Muslim apologists might argue Mohammed did a good deed but what choice did Safiya have after her entire family and rest of her tribe had just been either enslaved or murdered by Mohammed and his followers

Mohammed the Sex Addict
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet used to pass by (have sexual relation with) all his wives in one night, and at that time he had nine wives.

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:142
Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Sahih Bukhari 1:5:268
He once said of himself that he had been given the power of forty men in sex.[1]

Mohammed the Slaver
See also: Quotations from the Quran and the Hadith Slavery
"These are the names of Muhammad's male slaves: Yakan Abu Sharh, Aflah, 'Ubayd, Dhakwan, Tahman, Mirwan, Hunayn, Sanad, Fadala Yamamin, Anjasha al-Hadi, Mad'am, Karkara, Abu Rafi', Thawban, Ab Kabsha, Salih, Rabah, Yara Nubyan, Fadila, Waqid, Mabur, Abu Waqid, Kasam, Abu 'Ayb, Abu Muwayhiba, Zayd Ibn Haritha, and also a black slave called Mahran, who was re-named (by Muhammad) Safina (`ship')."[2]

Moahmmed's Maid Slaves "are Salma Um Rafi', Maymuna daughter of Abu Asib, Maymuna daughter of Sa'd, Khadra, Radwa, Razina, Um Damira, Rayhana, Mary the Coptic, in addition to two other maid-slaves, one of them given to him as a present by his cousin, Zaynab, and the other one captured in a war."[3][4]

Mohammed the Suicidal
...But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet (Mohammad) became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before.

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111
Mohammed the Terrorist
See also: Muhammad the Terrorist
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220
Mohammed the Torturer
The Eight Men From 'Ukil
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

Qur'an 5:33
Narrated Anas bin Malik: A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, "They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.")

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:261, See Also Sahih Bukhari 1:4:234, Sahih Bukhari 5:59:505, Sahih Bukhari 7:71:623, Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794, Sahih Bukhari 8:82:796, Sahih Bukhari 8:82:797
Narrated Abu Qilaba: Once 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz sat on his throne in the courtyard of his house so that the people might gather before him. Then he admitted them and (when they came in), he said, "What do you think of Al-Qasama?" They said, "We say that it is lawful to depend on Al-Qasama in Qisas, as the previous Muslim Caliphs carried out Qisas depending on it." Then he said to me, "O Abu Qilaba! What do you say about it?" He let me appear before the people and I said, "O Chief of the Believers! You have the chiefs of the army staff and the nobles of the Arabs. If fifty of them testified that a married man had committed illegal sexual intercourse in Damascus but they had not seen him (doing so), would you stone him?" He said, "No." I said, "If fifty of them testified that a man had committed theft in Hums, would you cut off his hand though they did not see him?" He replied, "No." I said, "By Allah, Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate." Then the people said, "Didn't Anas bin Malik narrate that Allah's Apostle cut off the hands of the thieves, branded their eyes and then, threw them in the sun?" I said, "I shall tell you the narration of Anas. Anas said: "Eight persons from the tribe of 'Ukl came to Allah's Apostle and gave the Pledge of allegiance for Islam (became Muslim). The climate of the place (Medina) did not suit them, so they became sick and complained about that to Allah's Apostle. He said (to them ), "Won't you go out with the shepherd of our camels and drink of the camels' milk and urine (as medicine)?" They said, "Yes." So they went out and drank the camels' milk and urine, and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of Allah's Apostle and took away all the camels. This news reached Allah's Apostle , so he sent (men) to follow their traces and they were captured and brought (to the Prophet). He then ordered to cut their hands and feet, and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, and then he threw them in the sun till they died." I said, "What can be worse than what those people did? They deserted Islam, committed murder and theft."...

Sahih Bukhari 9:83:37
Narrated Anas: Some people from 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them, so Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) allowed them to go to the herd of camels (given as Zakat) and they drank their milk and urine (as medicine) but they killed the shepherd and drove away all the camels. So Allah's Apostle sent (men) in their pursuit to catch them, and they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut, and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron and they were left in the Harra (a stony place at Medina) biting the stones. (See Hadith No. 234, Vol. 1)

Sahih Bukhari 2:24:577
Narrated Anas: The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe of 'Uraina and did not cauterise (their bleeding limbs) till they died.

Sahih Bukhari 8:82:795
Anas reported: Eight men of the tribe of 'Ukl came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and swore allegiance to him on Islam, but found the climate of that land uncogenial to their health and thus they became sick, and they made complaint of that to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: Why don't you go to (the fold) of our camels along with our shepherd, and make use of their milk and urine. They said: Yes. They set out and drank their (camels') milk and urine and regained their health. They killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. This (news) reached Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and he sent them on their track and they were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died.

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn al-Sabbah with a slight variation of words.

Sahih Muslim 16:4131, See Also Sahih Muslim 16:4130, Sahih Muslim 16:4132, Sahih Muslim 16:4133
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar: Some people raided the camels of the Prophet (peace be upon him), drove them off, and apostatised. They killed the herdsman of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) who was a believer. He (the Prophet) sent (people) in pursuit of them and they were caught. He had their hands and feet cut off, and their eyes put out. The verse regarding fighting against Allah and His Prophet (peace be upon him) was then revealed. These were the people about whom Anas ibn Malik informed al-Hajjaj when he asked him.

Abu Dawud 38:4356
Anas b. Malik reported: There came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) eight persons from the tribe of 'Ukl, but with this addition that he did not cauterise (the wounds which hid been inflicted upon them while punishing them).

Sahih Muslim 16:4130
Narrated AbuzZinad: When the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) cut off (the hands and feet of) those who had stolen his camels and he had their eyes put out by fire (heated nails), Allah reprimanded him on that (action), and Allah, the Exalted, revealed: "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution or crucifixion."

Abu Dawud 38:4357
Miscellaneous
When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Qur'an 8:12
When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

Qur'an 8:12
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."

Sahih Bukhari 1:11:626
Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:260
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Your (ordinary) fire is one of 70 parts of the (Hell) Fire." Someone asked, "O Allah's Apostle This (ordinary) fire would have been sufficient (to torture the unbelievers)," Allah's Apostle said, "The (Hell) Fire has 69 parts more than the ordinary (worldly) fire, each part is as hot as this (worldly) fire."

Sahih Bukhari 4:54:487
When Muhammad saw Hamzah he said, ‘If Allah gives me victory over the Quraysh at any time, I shall mutilate thirty of their men!’ When the Muslims saw the rage of the Prophet they said, ‘By Allah, if we are victorious over them, we shall mutilate them in a way which no Arab has ever mutilated anybody.

Tabari VII:133, See Also Ishaq:387
A raiding party led by Zayd set out against Umm in Ramadan. During it, Umm suffered a cruel death. Zyad tied her legs with rope and then tied her between two camels until they split her in two. She was a very old woman. Then they brought Umm’s daughter and Abdallah to the Messenger. Umm’s daughter belonged to Salamah who had captured her. Muhammad asked Salamah for her, and Salamah gave her to him.

Tabari VIII:96
The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, ‘Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah’s chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him.

Tabari VIII:122, See Also Ishaq:515
The chief sheep tender sent out spies to obtain intelligence. But they came back with their joints dislocated. When he asked what had happened, they said, ‘We saw white men on black horses. Before we could resist, we were struck as you see us now.

Tabari IX:6
Umar said to the Apostle, ‘Let me pull out Suhayl’s two front teeth. That way his tongue will stick out and he will never be able to speak against you again.’

Ishaq:312
Following Badr, Muhammad sent a number of raiders with orders to capture some of the Meccans and burn them alive.

Ishaq:316
The Muslims met them with their swords. They cut through many arms and skulls. Only confused cries and groans could be heard over our battle roars and snarling.

Ishaq:550
The Apostle said, ‘Get him away from me and cut off his tongue.‘

Ishaq:595
Mohammed the Unclean
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan, who would offer him meals. Um-Haram was the wife of Ubada bin As-Samit. Allah's Apostle, once visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for lice in his head. Then Allah's Apostle slept, and afterwards woke up smiling. Um Haram asked, "What causes you to smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said. "Some of my followers who (in a dream) were presented before me as fighters in Allah's Cause (on board a ship) amidst this sea cause me to smile; they were as kings on the thrones (or like kings on the thrones)." (Ishaq, a sub-narrator is not sure as to which expression the Prophet used.) Um-Haram said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah that he makes me one of them. Allah's Apostle invoked Allah for her and slept again and woke up smiling. Once again Um Haram asked, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "Some of my followers were presented to me as fighters in Allah's Cause," repeating the same dream. Um-Haram said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah that He makes me one of them." He said, "You are amongst the first ones." It happened that she sailed on the sea during the Caliphate of Mu'awlya bin Abi Sufyan, and after she disembarked, she fell down from her riding animal and died.

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:47
Mohammed the Warmonger
See also: Muhammad the Warmonger
Expeditions Led by Allah’s Messenger: In this year, according to all Sira writers, the Messenger personally led the Ghazwa of Alwa. [A Ghazwa is an Islamic Invasion in Allah’s Cause consisting of an army unit led by the Prophet himself.] He left Sa’d in command of Medina. On this raid his banner was carried by Hamzah. He stayed out for fifteen days and then returned to Medina. The Messenger went on a Ghazwa at the head of two hundred of his companions in October, 623 and reached Buwat. His intention was to intercept a Quraysh caravan with a hundred men and twenty-five hundred camels.

Tabari VII:15
Mohammed the White Man
See also: Muhammad's White Complexion
Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...

Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63
Mohammed's Wealth
Wealth of Mohammed's Companions
Narrated Abu Masud Al-Ansar: Whenever Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) ordered us to give in charity, we used to go to the market and work as porters and get a Mudd (a special measure of grain) and then give it in charity. (Those were the days of poverty) and today some of us have one hundred thousand.

Sahih Bukhari 2:24:497
Mohammed the Wife Beater
See also Mohammed's Companions Beat Women and Mohammed Struck Aisha.

... He (Muhammad b. Qais) then reported that it was 'A'isha who had narrated this: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)? We said: Yes. She said: When it was my turn for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi'. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'A'isha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you?..."

Sahih Muslim 4:2127
Mohammed's Last Sermon
"O people, listen to my words. I do not know whether I shall ever meet you again in this place after this year. O people, your blood and your property are sacrosanct until you meet your Lord, just as this day and this month of yours are sacred. Surely you will meet your Lord and He will question you about your deeds. I have [already] made this known. Let he who has a pledge return it to the one who entrusted him with it; all usury is abolished, but your capital belongs to you. Wrong not and you shall not be wronged. Allah has decreed that there will be no usury, and the usury of Abbas b. Abd al-Muttalib is abolished, all of it. All blood shed in the pre-Islamic days is to be left unavenged. The first such claim I revoke is that of Ibn Rabiah b. al-Harith b. Abd al-Muttalib, who was nursed among the Banu Layth and was slain by the Banu Hudhayl. His is the first blood shed in the pre-Islamic days with which I shall set an example. O people, indeed Satan despairs of ever being worshipped in this land of yours. He will be pleased, however, if he is obeyed in a thing other than that, in matters you minimize. So beware of him in your religion, O people, intercalculating a month is an increase in unbelief whereby the unbelievers go astray; one year they make it profane, and hallow it another [in order] to agree with the number that Allah has hallowed, and so profane what Allah has hallowed, and hallow what Allah has made profane. Time has completed its cycle [and is] as it was on the day that Allah created the heavens and the earth. The number of the months with Allah is twelve; [they were] in the Book of Allah on the day He created the heavens and the earth. Four of them are sacred, the three consecutive [months] and the Rajab [which is the month of] Mudar, which is between Jumada and Sha’ban.

Now then, O people, you have a right over your wives and they have a right over you. You have [the right] that they should not cause anyone of whom you dislike to tread on your beds; and that they should not commit any open indecency. If they do, then Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain from [evil], they have the right to their food and clothing in accordance with the custom. Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves. You have taken them only as a trust from Allah, and you have made the enjoyment of their persons lawful by the word of Allah, so understand and listen to my words, O people. I have conveyed the Message, and have left you with something which, if you hold fast to it, you will never go astray; that is, the Book of Allah and the sunnah of his Prophet. Listen to my words, O people, for I have conveyed the Message and understand [it]. Know for certain that every Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, and that all Muslims are brethren. It is not lawful for a person [to take] from his brother except that which he has given him willingly, so do not wrong yourselves. O Allah, have I not conveyed the message?"

al-Tabari, Vol IX, Number 1754
Narrated Amr ibn al-Ahwas al-Jushami: Amr heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) say in his farewell address on the eve of his Last Pilgrimage, after he had glorified and praised Allah, he cautioned his followers: "Listen! Treat women kindly; they are like prisoners in your hands. Beyond this you do not owe anything from them. Should they be guilty of flagrant misbehaviour, you may remove them from your beds, and beat them but do not inflict upon them any severe punishment. Then if they obey you, do not have recourse to anything else against them. Listen! You have your rights upon your wives and they have their rights upon you. Your right is that they shall not allow anyone you dislike, to trample your bed and do not permit those whom you dislike to enter your home. Their right is that you should treat them well in the matter of food and clothing." Transmitted by Tirmidhi.

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 104
"You have rights over your wives and they have rights over you. You have the right that they should not defile your bed and that they should not behave with open unseemliness. If they do, God allows you to put them in separate rooms and beat them but not with severity. If they refrain from these things they have the right to their food and clothing with kindness. Lay injunctions on women kindly, for they are prisoners with you having no control of their persons. You have taken them as a trust from God, and you have the enjoyment of their persons by the words of God, so understand…"

If you haven't read the Quran or Hadith, read it before you chat your honeysuckle.

Just want to offer up information on Horus from a site on Egyptian mythology. http://egyptianmyths.net/horus.htm

The first thing that stands out is it says that Horus was conceived magically.

The problem with religions is so much is up to interpretation. They never speak in literal straightforward terms.

I will admit that I do not know enough of Egyptian or other myths to know if this theory of theirs is total fact, but pieces of the theory do seem to fit in with what I know of ancient peoples. There are many details of this that fit well. How well? Well enough that you can't just wave your hand and make what they are saying not work.

Also, religious figures, gods or mortals, were believed to walk amoung their people. The pharaohs were deemed gods. Which means that men who had high stature were seen as gods, along with the stars being seen as figures. Which means they believed their gods were physically real and the argument perhaps could be made that they were taken from the lives of someone supposedly real. Sound familiar? It should. To understand it you sort of have to walk in their shoes and try to see the world through their eyes.

Many years ago I studied mythologies. Of course most of that due to my heritage focused mostly on Norse mythology. Which has been so long I have forgotten alot.

Punisher, why do you do that? Just post a link. No one will ever read that. Especially since it all basically says the same thing over and over. One reason I find religion very dull. So many things said is like listening to the exact same message a million times. Waste of time. And once again you are ignoring all the good of Islam. You take things completely out of context. Completely off topic. You’re ranting and totally blocking out reality. I can do the same thing as your doing with Islam, with the bible. They are very similar. I could easily make an argument that all Christians are evil and use tons of examples, but this blots out the bigger picture. It is very obvious your prejudice and have a chip on your shoulder. You think I don’t already recognize that? I do... Let go of the hate.

If this turns into another religion against religion against non-religion thread, I will close it. You two stop taking personal digs at each other.

I belong to Jashin religion. Yeah that's right, I worship Lord Jashin.

Skorian said:
Punisher, why do you do that? Just post a link. No one will ever read that. Especially since it all basically says the same thing over and over. One reason I find religion very dull. So many things said is like listening to the exact same message a million times. Waste of time. And once again you are ignoring all the good of Islam. You take things completely out of context. Completely off topic. You’re ranting and totally blocking out reality. I can do the same thing as your doing with Islam, with the bible. They are very similar. I could easily make an argument that all Christians are evil and use tons of examples, but this blots out the bigger picture. It is very obvious your prejudice and have a chip on your shoulder. You think I don’t already recognize that? I do... Let go of the hate.

Says the guy who likes Saddam Hussein and Hitler, and defends pedophiles.

The quotes are there for him to see in black and white. And i'm prejudice and have a chip on my shoulder? how many threads have you done about Christianity (or linked to it) and the West being evil, and how many have i done about Islam and the East? So you recognize bollocks.

Please carry on with your "evil" Christian thread, i would like to see it.

Punisher said:

I defend human beings...

The quotes are there for him to see in black and white. And i'm prejudice and have a chip on my shoulder? how many threads have you done about Christianity (or linked to it) and the West being evil, and how many have i done about Islam and the East? So you recognize bollocks.

*rolls eyes*

We already went over this. Or don't you remember?

Skorian said:
Punisher said:

I defend human beings...

*rolls eyes*

We already went over this. Or don't you remember?

Defending humans? that's good.

rolls eyes? Ok

And no, i don't remember. But i know if you did make a thread it wouldn't be very "evil" lol

Punisher said:

rolls eyes? Ok

And no, i don't remember. But i know if you did make a thread it wouldn't be very "evil" lol
Uh.... What planet are you from? It wasn't that long ago that Christians burned thousands of people alive based upon total nonsense. They have done so many horrifying things it boggles the mind.

We already went through this before. Don't go baiting me.

Skorian said:
Punisher said:

rolls eyes? Ok

Uh.... What planet are you from? It wasn't that long ago that Christians burned thousands of people alive based upon total nonsense. They have done so many horrifying things it boggles the mind.

We already went through this before. Don't go baiting me.

Baiting you? If i said "i don't remember" it means exactly that.

A person listening to Jesus' teachings wouldn't kill anyone, but a person listening to Mohammad will.

"More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined". http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Skorian said:
You take things completely out of context.
(I missed that^) No i don't: http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/List_of_Abrogations

Punisher said:
Baiting you? If i said "i don't remember" it means exactly that.

it wouldn't be very "evil"

*blinks* That is so not true.

A person listening to Jesus' teachings wouldn't kill anyone, but a person listening to Mohammad will.

The really funny thing is that Muslims use this argument to the letter... Why don't you know that? Those who bomb them are not true Muslims according to them. I have heard statements like yours said over and over. You’re like twins or something.

"More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined". http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

You know, I have seen KKK web sites that look remarkably like the one you offer here.

Skorian said:

You just took my out of context statement out of context...LOL

I am serious

Anyway, back to the topic. That site I posted on egyption mythology is probably a fraction of all the egyption mythology. I may look for more later.

Skorian said:
Punisher said:
The really funny thing is that Muslims use this argument to the letter... Why don't you know that? Those who bomb them are not true Muslims according to them. I have heard statements like yours said over and over. You’re like twins or something.
No, i'm not refering to the "no true scotsman" fallacy. A Christian who be's evil is still a Christian and a Muslim who be's evil is still a Muslim. I was refering to Christians who do listen to Jesus' actual words, and Muslims who listen to Mohammads actual words. So before you chat your BS go and read what Mohammad actually said, and what Jesus actually said. For starters you can read the Mohammad quotes i've already posted.
Skorian said:
Punisher said:
You know, I have seen KKK web sites that look remarkably like the one you offer here.
Every death listed on that site is verifiable, and why do you think you can just chat honeysuckle to make people think you know what you're talking about. Oh, and here's an interesting fact: "Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years." http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Skorian said:
Punisher said:
Skorian said:
You just took my out of context statement out of context...LOL

I am serious
Ok?

I do not recall the subject of this thread being Christianity vs Islam.. which is more evil?

Indeed, as Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all related religions, discussing their differences here is irrelevant. So keep it on topic.

Steel said:
I do not recall the subject of this thread being Christianity vs Islam.. which is more evil?

Indeed, as Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all related religions, discussing their differences here is irrelevant. So keep it on topic.

I was replying to someone else who mentioned Christianity and Islam are the same. I'm obviously not going to start a whole new thread just to reply to one post, but then Skorian thought he'd join in and start with his BS like usual.

It is almost funny to watch people destroy the topics that they are threatened by learning more about. I know no one would admit to it, but so many people are terrified of information. And as a way to hide from that fear people have figured out that if they trash topics they are able to crash them. Which amounts to leading the mods around by the nose.

And yup, I get really irked sometimes and just want to strangle a few folks who have nothing to contribute or who are obviously up to no good.

Uh, most religions are remarkably alike. Anyone who denies that is in denial.

Which besides that. We got off track talking about the church of Satan and then someone took it even further off course. Don't deny it.

Lord Jashin will be so mad at you all:p lmao

I agree that most religions are alike...I mean, come one, they all have gods and people worship them...that's religion for ya :p

I think It's my fault, I started the whole Church of Satan thing >.< Sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back