Resignation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Hi there everyone,

I been a moderator here for some time now.
I feel for me I would like to become a normal member again.

I think we have a good moderator teem here now and that we well be in save hands.

I have given the supper mods admin access steel and Minus.

Bjarne I sent you a PM about samba101. I have cancelled that PM now as I don't think you would had ever had read it. Could you pleas make samba101 a supper mod also as I could not for some reason. Something about double account.

Also GHOSTNYOURMIST would make a good mod. He would already be a mod if it wasn't for the fact he's in the armed forces and has to go away for 6 months. If he still wants it when he gets back I would very much recommend that you who ever has the power to make him a moderator.

I have enjoyed being a admin/moderator here and have got a lot out of it and think it has even improved my own confidence and self esteem. I thank you Bjarne for that opportunity :) I understand your a busy guy so I don't hold any grudges for the unread PM's.

I don't think for me I can get anything else personally out of remaining an admin here and feel some ppl look at you differently when your not just a normal member. I have said it be for and I well say it again now. I have always been a member first and a moderator second.

Feel free to continue to use my blog with the chat box in for as long as you like. It would not be getting used for anything else anyway. I well always be around to make different ppl owners in there if needed.

I still wont to remain a member of this what is still and I think always well be an amazing place on the net. Its the ppl here that make this place what it is. I well always be apart of that. just I think its time someone else took over the day to day running of things.

I do still live alone and even though this still dose get me down from time to time I am a lot happier now days then I was. This place helps :) So I ain't going anywhere. just frees me up to be moor me on here :)

Sanal said:
Think again Bluey.

To late. I could not change it back now if I wonted to. Am locked out of the admin panel as I just made myself a normal member :)

Its cool sanal.. I am happy and still well be here most days :)

yeh too late now. I can see only steel,minus and samba there now. Thankyou for your dedicaton as a moderator. We miss you as a mod

Bluey you did a great job as moderator, you've been the pillar of the community for a long time, so thank you for everything:)

Look forward to seeing you post as a member, see ya round

To echo the others, your services here have been and are greatly appreciated.

You had me worried for a moment though... I thought you were leaving us!

Hey Bluey

You were a great Admin. I guess sometimes people need a break for their own reasons, and I respect that, but the work you did for this community is, I think, recognised by all. I'm really glad you are sticking around as well :)

I got a lot out of it but I think its only fair to move over. It feels right :) Am sure you well do equally a great job :) If you get half of what I have got out of being a mod here you well had done well :) Am sure you well do well. Thanks :)

Antihero said:
To echo the others, your services here have been and are greatly appreciated.

You had me worried for a moment though... I thought you were leaving us!

Never :)

:)So glad to see that you're going to still be around, Bluey. lmao, maybe now you'd consider putting a pic of your hairy monsters up??:p

LMAO, You always make me laugh, OK what hairy monsters are we on about hahah. And am I going to regret asking that?

Latest posts

Back