revised miranda rights

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

Revised Miranda Rights:
You have the right to swing first. However, if you choose to swing first, any move you make, can and will be used as an excuse to beat the sh*t out of you. You have the right to have a doctor and a priest present. If you cannot afford a doctor, one will be appointed for you....

OK, Naleena, there's your post. A little twisted Southern humor for ya there. It's way too early to come up with something mind blowing or earth shattering. Sorry. Hope you like the Happy Bunny pic though!

Attachments

• a00escd2.JPG
    a00escd2.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 244
mmmm A very intriguing post indeed....... It's better to burn out, than to fade away ....... A saying I used to say all the time. You get that one from the highlander by any chance? :)

And the poor bunny in the attached file :( lol tis still evil tho hah

Welcome here :) I like the bunny but I like the avi pick better ;)

This would be better in introductions since its your first post but I well not move it in less you say so.

Hey you!!!! I love it...lol That's Bluey above. His chinese sign is the rabbit so...... he wouldn't be too thrilled to see the rabbit hacked :)

Soooo... when are you coming to chat? We will have to talk sometime soon.

Love you!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((Eve))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh wise and all-powerful Moderator Bluey, you can move my post to where ever you'd like! I bow to your wisdom and power! :p And to answer your question, no, I didn't get it from The Highlander. It came from an 80s Def Leppard song - Pyromania. It's better to burn out...than to fade away....:D Also, so sorry for the hatchet bunny! I had no idea that your Chinese sign was the rabbit. Of course, if I had, I'd have still put the pic up. I mean look...he's still alive and being a smartass, even with that hatchet in his head. He must be a killer mutant bunny or something. How many people do YOU know who could still be a smartass, while a hatchet was burried in their head? That takes mad skills dude! And Naleena, I'd join you in chat but I have no idea how to join a room! :)) And I agree with that guy on your post...that pic of you is smokin'! :p
Please ignore all typos, I don't see Spell Check anywhere! :))
Laterzzzzzz.....

*makes banana sacrifices to Bluey, the Flying Monkey God*

Band? Singular? Band? 80s artists are like Lay's chips....no one can eat (listen to) just one!

Naleena said:
Stuck, (Ha haa haa)
What's your favorite 80's band?

lol Bunny's are smart asses even with a hatchet in the head haha

If you would like your name changing we can do that for you. Just let any of us mods know what you would like it to be changed to and we well do that for you.

That monkey and hes friends have stole my AVI :( They really are some cheeky monkeys you know :rolleyes: lol

I heard the saying better to burn out then to fade away in the film the highlander. One of the best films ever made I think :D (They can be only one lol) I feel like chopping someones head of now :eek: (shook shook horror horror) lol Here is the sound track for that part in that film

OK all move this to introductions for you :)
I think it well get seen moor there :)

*chases after a monkey*

Latest posts

Back