[Robin] Free advertising on my two sites :-)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
I read somewhere you were asking for advertising ideas and well I have 2 sites right now, Knightsofwar210site.110mb.com and Knightsofwarclan.110mb.com and I know that they are not related to A Lonely Life Forum but I'd like to put some advertisements for A Lonely Life Forum, I want to get permission by you first and if you agree can you work with me in making text advertisement and picture advertisement. I am doing this as a service because I want more people to find A Lonely Life so they can get help too :)

Hey, that's great man! Nice websites too!

Should we create a vertical banner then, for use under the menus or something? It's up to You where You wonna put it, so we got to know that first before we start working on it. ;)

Ya Under the menus, Vertical is always where I start as you can see with my google ads. I am a noobie as GIMP aka the free photoshop, but maby between the two of us we can design some banners starting with the vertical one.

Sorry I had to run to my work to drop off a letter to my boss because I need next week off because I'm going to maine to see my grandma then i had to run to my mom's work which is completely on the other side of the house so I ran there to get my dad's car keys because they are resurfacing our apartments parking lot, I got there just in time they were almost done towing all the cars that were still in the parking lot but I hopped in turned the car on and drove off and parked it away lol sorry that was off topic, so basically I just ran for about an hour strait lol

We should also make horizontal banners, I can put those in too, the horizontal banners will mostly be for the knightsofwarclan.110mb.com while both will be used on the knightsofwar210site.110mb.com

that's really a good idea

this site really helped me a lot

Knightsofwar210 said:
We should also make horizontal banners, I can put those in too, the horizontal banners will mostly be for the knightsofwarclan.110mb.com while both will be used on the knightsofwar210site.110mb.com

I know it's helped me too, you can help us. Are you good at any photo editor? Photoshop, GIMP, etc?

Robin said:
What did You have in mind? Something with dark to better fit the theme?

Na something light blue, to be lively :) My sites have blue on them and I want to add more blue to it so ya.

Hey I'm on vacation for this week. I'm on it right now, so I'll start working on the ads when I get back. Next Monday i'll start. :=)

Latest posts

Back