Rodent's Random Internet Bullshit

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1ea.jpg

69e.jpg

My memory is getting bad after 55 pages of bullshit so in case I posted the image above before, here's a spooky dog.
awZLJJ6.jpg

Austen said:
I've missed this thread! :D

That implies you've been here before...doesn't it?
I'm trying really hard to deduce who you are (or who you were), Austen...

f57.jpg

Rodent said:
Austen said:

Indeed you are right. I wonder if a certain Jason Statham comment might jog your memory? :D

Austen said:
Rodent said:
Austen said:

Indeed you are right. I wonder if a certain Jason Statham comment might jog your memory? :D

Yes. Yes it does...though the wonderous tools of technology surely helped to solve this mystery. *cough*

Rodent said:
Austen said:
Rodent said:
Austen said:

Yes. Yes it does...though the wonderous tools of technology surely helped to solve this mystery. *cough*

lol...we'll I'm glad to see that your random but very entertaining (sometimes even enlightening!) thread is still active :)

Austen said:
Rodent said:
Austen said:
Rodent said:
Austen said:

lol...we'll I'm glad to see that your random but very entertaining (sometimes even enlightening!) thread is still active :)

Why, of course. This heap of bullshit never dies...not until after page 100 when my amnesia sets in and everything starts repeating.

Rodent said:
Austen said:
Rodent said:
Austen said:
Rodent said:

Why, of course. This heap of bullshit never dies...not until after page 100 when my amnesia sets in and everything starts repeating.

By then amnesia would've kicked in for the rest of us too, if not before, so the repeats would probably seem like new stuff so you're good! :D

Latest posts

Back