Rodent's Random Internet Bullshit

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha said:
Not related but..I could of sworn..'
o_O 
Are you ill?

1b2.gif

(Look again...in case you weren't just deliberately obtuse.)

No, that wasn't today's image of course:

199.jpg

I got nothing specific today and I'm to lazy too look. Take this:

503836.gif

[contemporary political satire]

Rodent said:

I'm more concerned by the fact that this microwave thinks it's better than us. A simple 'ding!' not good enough for you? No, you've arbitrarily decided to actually inform us that our food is ready... *******!

Cavey said:
I'm more concerned by the fact that this microwave thinks it's better than us. A simple 'ding!' not good enough for you? No, you've arbitrarily decided to actually inform us that our food is ready... *******!

Are you saying your mom also ding'd at you when meals were ready? Those goddam machines, having the gall to use words...instead of grunts and high-pitched noises.

tumblr_ol18zcyqx91qiuiebo1_500.jpg

Rodent said:
Cavey said:

Are you saying your mom also ding'd at you when meals were ready? Those goddam machines, having the gall to use words...instead of grunts and high-pitched noises.

Ah, but the microwave is presumably outputting some kind of sound prior to the words. It's insinuating that we're too simple-minded to interpret the point of the ding.

Should said microwave be in cahoots with my phone, then I wish to acknowledge the above as humour and offer a hand of friendship to our organically challenged friends...

... please don't kill me.

Cavey said:
Rodent said:
Cavey said:

Ah, but the microwave is presumably outputting some kind of sound prior to the words. It's insinuating that we're too simple-minded to interpret the point of the ding.

Should said microwave be in cahoots with my phone, then I wish to acknowledge the above as humour and offer a hand of friendship to our organically challenged friends...

... please don't kill me.

Can we be certain about this? Maybe it will transmit the message directly into our brains. Having the words echo inside our skulls will certainly be an apt demonstration of its impending and inevitable future superiority.

...Skynet will have sent its regards.
tumblr_okz0v7Eeev1r9qk1io1_500.png

It's a mere coincidence this comic deals with machinery yet again. Trust me. Trust them.

Latest posts

Back