Screw Valentines Day!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unacceptance said:
In the spirit of the day I ask you all to decapitate a saint.

Lmao.

It's an overrated holiday, and I say this whilst being in a relationship.

Van Hooligan, there's an organization (which I don't remember their name, ugh) which organizes Free Hug days which are pretty cool!

If you hear about one, it's worth going to..

Hugs! :)

Many people overreact regarding Valentine's Day. There's nothing so special about it. I think about it more like a day for teenagers to demonstrate they're in a relationship by strutting around holding hands and to exchange letters. I never celebrated it and never had a problem with it. If you want to have fun anyway, you can always go to a movie with a friend or something, it's just as good.

It sucks, I went to walmart yesterday and they had all of the valentines day crap out and it make me sick. Stupid holiday.

Knight said:
It sucks, I went to walmart yesterday and they had all of the valentines day crap out and it make me sick. Stupid holiday.

The real solution in this situation is to stop going to Wal-Mart.

I agree with silvernight. It's just another day, don't get down about it...just let it pass by :p

I remember this last year, it never gets me down, but I guess thats because im not in school anymore, think it sucked backed in highschool.

Van Hooligan said:
iuno, a day were i can ask girls for free hugs since its valentine's day. not bad holiday considering imma idiot ;)

I admire you for having the courage and confidence to be able to ask girls for hugs. You sir, will go far in life :)

I also try to think of it as another day, then i start thinking about that alternate-reality Thumbs with the girlfriend and the laughter and the love and it makes me...

sadcat.jpg

Well its a ***** for me this year because I bought my Gf a Valentines day present and now I cant give it to her because she broke up with me....

90 percent of people in relationships think that valentines day is a hassle and 90% of single people spend it miserable...

what a stupid ass holiday

yeah. those who are dating hate it . and those of us who are single hate it even more.
guess who loves it? greeting card companies.

Latest posts

Back