scribblenauts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

perfanoff

Is pretty fun, you have a magic notebook and can create a lot of stuff you think of with it; you have to go around and fulfill people's wishes, on a flying groovy ridable catfish of course :)

Yeah I uh, might of pirated that. I plan on playing it with my girlfriend because it's just so awesome, especially with my sense of humour. She's not seen it yet, but it's definitely a nice game. I gave it a tiny play for like ten minutes, and I was shocked that I was in fact able to create a MASSIVE UNDEAD ANGRY PLATINUM CTHULHU. That's when I realised this game was more than just a kids game.

Also when I found a lonely cockroach, and made a female cockroach...then about 10 more cockroaches just appeared. Also spawning a wolf man and then spawning the sun, instantly turning him into a man again, then spawning a moon and watching him instantly turn into a werewolf again as he passed through it. Same about a vampire - I made a sun, he ran into it, instantly turned to ash.

Also, though I'm not a racist in general, I wanted to see how far I could push the game and gave myself a whip, a white hood and robes, a white horse, and then proceeded to flock through the streets killing all the black NPC's I could find. Yeah I'm not proud of this fact, but I hold in my defence I was doing it out of a desire to test the limits of the game and not out of racial hate.

It's more than just a kids game, really. Spawn a nuclear bomb, detonate it, watch everything in the vicinity turn toxic and radioactive. It's also somewhat funny and yeah, in some ways childish - I remember a dog that wanted to be a firedog, so I gave it a fireman hat and it just woofed, jumped into a fire truck and drove it away. Funny, cute and playful game.

Can't wait to play it properly. :)

Latest posts

Back