Sexual expression

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Presence

Reaction score
I find it hard to do this, right now I'm at the point in my life where I seem to be hitting a barrier, like I interact with a girl, but I don't know how to escalate sexually...Actually I know how but the right feelings are being covered with fear and some sort of embarrassment, like it's wrong to feel this way about a girl.

Sometimes I just want to grab the girl by her arms, look her in the eyes and say to her "I want you". That's just one scenario I have loads of other ideas how I could deal with this but it doesn't work, no matter how much I psyche myself up like I would do when playing sports, fights, games it don't work, planning is messed up in these situations as well.

Has anyone else experienced this?(Preferably guys who socialize with women)

Unless you mean it literally, it's the whole storybook sweeping seduction we're supposed to live up to.

But from what I've experienced you're supposed to get going romantically long before you get going sexually. And even then your love has to match or surpass your lust.

Unless you're starting off in a small way by approaching an easy girl.

copperation said:
But from what I've experienced you're supposed to get going romantically long before you get going sexually.

I think his consideration of this principle as perhaps an important one to abide by is precisely the "barrier" he's having an issue with. I suppose the horny spirit on one of presence's shoulders is starting to get a little frustrated with the opposing spirit on his other shoulder, which has grown stronger over the years. Hehe!

Try not to think negatively of it, presence. You could be setting yourself up for something more beautiful this way.

copperation said:
Unless you mean it literally, it's the whole storybook sweeping seduction we're supposed to live up to.

But from what I've experienced you're supposed to get going romantically long before you get going sexually. And even then your love has to match or surpass your lust.

Unless you're starting off in a small way by approaching an easy girl.

I wish I could agree to this, but I can't, the things I've seen....I just don't think that it's like this anymore, romance is dying etc.

But this isn't the my issue. jjam explains it copperation

Colette said:
Have you tried just talking to her about?

Yes and no. Meaning it's not an issue I have with one girl, it's me being able to just let out my sexual side, without being too erm desperate, slimy, horndoggish. Just making the first moves.

jjam said:
I think his consideration of this principle as perhaps an important one to abide by is precisely the "barrier" he's having an issue with. I suppose the horny spirit on one of presence's shoulders is starting to get a little frustrated with the opposing spirit on his other shoulder, which has grown stronger over the years. Hehe!

Try not to think negatively of it, presence. You could be setting yourself up for something more beautiful this way.

I think you're right, I don't understand fully what you mean by the last bit, then again I don't need to.

I won't resist anymore.

Presence said:
Yes and no. Meaning it's not an issue I have with one girl, it's me being able to just let out my sexual side, without being too erm desperate, slimy, horndoggish. Just making the first moves.

I guess what I mean is rather than move, be smooth and talk to her about how much you would like to enjoy her. She may find that more attractive. And while you're talking it will take your mind off your hands moving. lol.

Colette said:
Presence said:

I guess what I mean is rather than move, be smooth and talk to her about how much you would like to enjoy her. She may find that more attractive. And while you're talking it will take your mind off your hands moving. lol.

lol, thats too naughty. I'll give it a try, if I get slapped it's all your fault

Presence said:
Colette said:
Presence said:

lol, thats too naughty. I'll give it a try, if I get slapped it's all your fault

What is this naughty nonsense? You're being open and honest. If she slaps you then she's immature. Intimacy requires some communication. It isn't all guesswork and you both have to be comfortable talking about it.

Latest posts

Back