Should i tell him what i feel?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ale

Reaction score
So, i want to make it short, but i dont think i will do it becuase i want to talk to you people about this, so it will get long.

Two weeks ago, a co worker of mine approached to me and he started talking to me and stuff and flirting with me and i was lost well i am lost on what to do still. So the next day he gave me his phone number and he told me something really weird and nice he told me "it wont matter at what time you call me, i'll always be there for you, promise me you'll call, ok?" and i said yes sure.
But im talking about a person that have never talked to me before, i was surprised when he approached me to me, becuase i tired to say hi several times becuase i have this "secret crush" on him for a while, but he never really never looked me way. I didnt even knew he knew my name you know, and all of us sudden i have him all over me.

I see him everywhere, i went to buy my daughter's school supplies and he was there, i went to the bank today and he was there, i bought a coffee this weekend and he was there. Time is practically screaming in my face"TAKE HIM" i haven't called him, he calls me.

I'm constantly getting compliments from him, "you look pretty" which of course makes me go as red as a tomatoe and it's embarassing not to mention that uncomfortable. The man is seriously handsome, he's single, smart, wonderful, etc.
People are alwasys telling me "wow you're really dumb, accept him", and i want to accept him but i think.
What if this is justa cruel game? What if he's just playing with my feelings becuase, i tried to approach him and he will just smile slighlty and go his way. And im scared, not scared im more than scared, i dont want to get hurt again. I seriouslt dont want to, i dont know what i will do if this ends up beinga joke or something.

My daughter is obsessed with the him know, becuase when i was getting her school supplies as i said before he was there and he came up to me and my daughter, she knows becuase she's one smart little baby, she even teases me about it like "mommy you like HIM!!!" like all the time and she told the lady that takes care of her"mommy has a boyfriend so that means i'l have a daddy" and she gets all excited about it. He gave me a little bracelet for my daughter, and one darn beautiful bigger one for me, which i'm giving back to him.
I was feeling horrible yesterday, sadness came into me just like that, and he called and i felt like as if i were flying and it's scary....

woof i got it out of my system, so im here scared of love, tell me it's all right.

Que esperas?! Dile que estas super enamorada de el y que te vuelves loca por el!! LoL..no te creeas. Pues yo pienso que debes de llamarlo y tomarlo despacio. Tal vez pueden salir a tomar cafe o a ver una pelicula y ya despues a ver que pasa. No quieres estar pensando despues de lo que PUDO haber sido, verdad?

Ale,
When in doubt, take it sloooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww! And when your not in doubt still take it sloooooooooow!....lol That's the best thing anyone can do. My advice to any woman who likes a guy is not to wear her heart on her sleeve and don't share the cookie till you know beyond a shadow of a doubt he's worth it and not just in it for your treats...lol. : )

yeah...easy dose it.

Since he's your co-worker. He's kind of putting himself out there, taking chances, walking a thin line.
You know ..... all the sexual harrasments claims at work places.
If the relationship dose workout, he would be in a very awkward position.
Nothing like a scorn of a women.

It's weird because meeting someone or having a crush on someone at work is
a little bit different then having a crush on someone in HS.

I agree with poor man..seems like a lot of trouble to go through if he was just messing around.
He can loose his carreer in a heatbeat.

Ale it seems to me you might be blowing things out of proportion, take his compliments and it's great that he bought you gifts, why are you so uncomfortable with that. Take a big breath, nothing is going to happen unless you let it, start off slow, having a friendly conversation might help. Get to know the guy, he's single yeah and handsome but he could really be a great friend. He's asked you to call but you don't seem comfortable with that, maybe you have some confidence issues going on ....... chill a little talking harmed nobody. This could be what you call a golden opportunity, take it and see where it leads you .......
All in all I hope everything turns out fine.

Take it slowly, be cautious.. but don't let everything fizzle out by inaction.

Find a reason to call him (as an excuse), and see if a conversation develops. Remember, he may be shy (even if he otherwise seems extrovert), and it might have taken him a lot just to ask you to phone him sometime.

Finally, remember.. there is nothing wrong with taking a chance.

I hope it all works out well for you.

Keep your guard up, but go in for the kill, I mean, uh, relationship. Sorry, boxing advice getting mixed up with relationship advice.

i do have condifence issues, lots of confidence issues...
he is shy, they've told me he is, not like me but he is shy.
im just scared and confused and i feel so stupid:(

penny143,
no me apresures, hay cosas en mi pasado que hace que me de tanto miedo esta situacion.

he called me again today, wow it was so weird becuase the conversation just flowed by itself.
thanks for listening

penny143 said:
Que esperas?! Dile que estas super enamorada de el y que te vuelves loca por el!! LoL..no te creeas. Pues yo pienso que debes de llamarlo y tomarlo despacio. Tal vez pueden salir a tomar cafe o a ver una pelicula y ya despues a ver que pasa. No quieres estar pensando despues de lo que PUDO haber sido, verdad?

No hablemos espanol. Hablemos ingles por favor. Hablo espanol pequeno. lol

Knightsofwar210 said:
penny143 said:

No hablemos espanol. Hablemos ingles por favor. Hablo espanol pequeno. lol

Es una oportunidad para aprender.

Latest posts

Back