SHOW ME YOUR TEETH!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sterling

001.jpg

002.jpg

My hollow clay "chatter teeth" sculpture I made in art class. :p
It was supposed to have a winder of the back, but it somehow broke off while in the kiln. The tongue is broke (but I fixed it, you can still see the crack though) due to the fact of someone bumping into me while I was working on it -_-. The teeth, black part of mouth, and tongue is painted with glaze, and the gums are painted with acrylic paint.
ANYWAYS, uhhh here it is.

I don't think people would want to look at giant teeth while trying to eat xD Haha
I put it on this shelf above the family room computer.

That's awesome. I'd put it in the kitchen somewhere. I made a Tazmania Devil back in middle school. But it was towards the end of the year, and I don't even remembering bringing it home.

You will probably laugh at me for asking, but are "grillz" like a snap on kind of thing, or are they just capped teeth? xD

you know, I think it may be a bit of both. probably more so of the capping though. ether way, I think it's a gigantic waste of dentistry and diamonds, especially in a subculture of criminality like gangster-rap etc. just one elbow/pistol whip to the face during a melee, and there goes your Grill$, sucka!

ps: the only laughter from me shall be directed at those vain miscreants who insert such contraptions in their mouths. I'm about as much an expert on this phenomenon as you, Sterling :D

I can just imagine the vampire crazed people getting their teeth shaved into points then have them capped xD.

Due to my profession I felt compelled to post in this thread...

For the record, I've only had one patient ask me to file her teeth into points....

Latest posts

Back