Shy College Pen Pal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INTP

Reaction score
That's me. I go to school in Wisconsin but I'm from Minnesota. The beauty of the internet is that location doesn't matter, but there's a start for conversation. I love bicycles, I am a music major, I speak some Spanish...and well the rest shall remain a mystery for the sake of conversation.

You know what to do

This is the only post you have... In any case if you ever come back, lol, In what are you doing your major in music? I studied piano performance in a Conservatory of music and currently trying to get started in the business of composing for media! :D

Nyu001 said:
This is the only post you have... In any case if you ever come back, lol, In what are you doing your major in music? I studied piano performance in a Conservatory of music and currently trying to get started in the business of composing for media! :D

On that topic, I'm unaware if I should put my response below your quote or above (after/before, respectively).

I am going for a BS in music, my instrument is the guitar, and here I study classical guitar. This is something very new to me. My family has no musicians in it, so classical music is different but I'm learning to enjoy it more and more, I guess. Also the whole thing about navigating this career field with no knowledgeable family forcing me to rely on the two tutors/teachers I've had (for advice as well as instruction) in the most professional way a lost and sometimes desperate person can... well, that is stressful. Ha. But yeah. Thanks for listening, I guess.

Latest posts

Back