since everyone's starting a new topic

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matej

Reaction score
I might as well do the same.
Hello everyone!

Since I'm coming from a tiny(?) country in Europe - Slovenia (google it or something, it's not near Russia or something similar, please) my English may not be any excellent (I especially have no idea about prepositions), but I imagine it's good enough to write something once in a while over here.

'bout my life? A student with some online "friends" and basically no real life friends. Don't remember having anything what people call life since I was 10 or so, except for about 3 months 2 years ago (all good things come to an end). Currently suspended my search of self-esteem in favour of searching my own reason to live. Can't say I'm suicidal, though. I'm not. Yet, anyway. Just losing interest in everything. Guess I could you use a friend. :p

Wish I could have a girlfriend once in this lifetime and/or maybe a lifetime friend.

Too much for now. Should just go for "hello". (I do tend to write too much, but am completely quiet in person. go figure.)

hey, and welcome :)

and i wish i knew what a preposition is :/ tell me, if you find out. :)

thanks

sure, prepositions are those weird words like: on, in, at, behind, from, of ...
Mind if I ask where is dead coming from? kestää sounds awfully finnish, while bio is written in Norwegian or Danish (certainly not swedish). So are you from up there somewhere?

dramaqueen: lonely part.. well, I guess, this forum has sort of, kinda, few things in common with loneliness, so.. y'know.. :p

Matej said:
Currently suspended my search of self-esteem in favour of searching my own reason to live.

hey, hows it going

i liked that line, made me think about what it means.. seemed pretty self-aware..

one of the many reasons to live for me is Jarlsburg cheese, it's pretty tasty..

:]

Loved the intro. Sorry to hear about the being lonely part...But that's why we are here anyway..

Your English is not bad at all .. well not from my point of view anyway (maybe that's because I am also a non-native English speaking person)

I am rambling again I sometimes tend to do that, sorry.

Just wanted to say Hi there and Welcome

grtz

what's aaap metej. . I know Slovenia is a nice country. I can relate to what your saying.. Like to see you here :D. waiting for your posts

Welcome!

Your English is excellent...I didn't know what prepositions were haha.
I'm in the same boat as you and I hope things work out for you.
I can relate to desiring for a friend also...hope to hear more from you. :)

Latest posts

Back