Skype pals wanted

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady X

Reaction score
Hi all,

After being weaned onto Skype from MSN, forcibly once it ended lol, I have now got used to it and have a couple of people on here who I regularly chat with.

Rather liking it, I was wondering if anyone else fancied a chat from time to time?

I'm massively into sci-fi, fantasy and horror - TV, Movies, books, all of it. Also into metal music, alternative histories (some say "conspiracy theories"), true crime, philosophy, literature, art and lots of other stuff that I barely every get to talk to folk about as I don't have many people around me at the moment.

So if anyone is into the same sorta stuff and wants a skype buddy, add me - LadyX86

I would gladly chat with you... and I have skype... but I don't use it x)
but well, I have facebook or we can find another way if you want xD

You sound like you have a lot of great hobbies and interests. I'd love to add you on Skype, but I'm not on there very often. Adding you could give me more of a reason to go on there more often though :)

I like most of those things!

Hope to see you around sometime. :D

Hey, I'm also hopping on the skype bandwagon. If anyone wants to add me, PM me :)

Add me at your own risk.....
emoticon-00116-evilgrin.gif

add me if your like I am in my late 40's we can skype about just about anything. I have a cool google phone may even do video call. I live in the southeast.

skype name neilsmith13571

Oh, I love sci fi! I'd love to talk to you about that!

And, given I'm new here, I'd love to talk to any of you! Get to know people! Yeah! I'm an absolute Skype fiend. It's not healthy at all. Not one bit.

My username on Skype is: QuietForte

Feel free to add me, just let me know in your contact request that you are from this forum, and I will add you as soon as I see it! :D

Yea i'm pretty lonely too and am up to discuss anything.

(heres mine): facebook:harleyquinnfan

Latest posts

Back