so fuckin lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
just got out of rehab, after three months. parents moved. deleted my phone numbers, no car, almost to non communication with people and people i used to hangout with. i was in this forum before, i thought that was bad, then things got better, i had friends. then came rehab i had to leave everything behind... and i feel that right now im in the worst shape ever. i hate that rehab (narconon bullshit) i hate my fuckin parents. i hate my high school friends, fresia them all. can someone just talk to me....

i cant do this anymore.

all i know is when i feel like that, which is pretty much always, because i have no choice, i take my own road. its either that or lay down and die. at this point i would even lay down and die, but i have children that i must be here for.

Woooooooooooooooooops!!!!!!!! Go tell your mommy that U need a pair of socks. That will lighten your loneliness.

You can take a 3 month break. I'm sure you can get plenty of socks in the meantime. <3 VanillaCreme

SighX99 - i love your signature
"A tout le monde, A tout mes amis, Je vous aime, Je dois partir".
how was rehab? what did you do? o.o;;

SighX99 said:
just got out of rehab, after three months. parents moved. deleted my phone numbers, no car, almost to non communication with people and people i used to hangout with. i was in this forum before, i thought that was bad, then things got better, i had friends. then came rehab i had to leave everything behind... and i feel that right now im in the worst shape ever. i hate that rehab (narconon bullshit) i hate my fuckin parents. i hate my high school friends, fresia them all. can someone just talk to me....

i cant do this anymore.

Yes you can do it.It takes allot just to be a a rehab like program , I know my ex did it.It's allot of willpower and bravery just the same.I commend you.

I don't know what your vice was and it doesn't matter,You have allot of folks at you right now about what is the right and wrong road to go down in life right now.Your recovering from something (addiction) and you mentioned your in high school so you've got allot of weight on your shoulders.

Shake it off the best you can,Some times typing out your issues helps,Talk through it with us.Don't like your high school friends,make new friends.You'll recover from this bullshit,your body will come out of this sudden shock and you'll feel better.

What ever you like to do i.e. hobbies,focus on it.You like Megadeth i can see that from your sig , so do you play guitar ? ,Play more guitar,learn guitar if not.

This has all probably been mentioned to you but just try to find that balance of being able to forget about the small petty stuff and also be able to talk out the important stuff.

Hang in there bud , I'll check back for a reply when i can.In the mean time find something that will make you laugh, google up some family guy or your favorite stand up comedian,that helps too :)

Latest posts

Back