So I met this awesome girl tonight!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks when stuff like that happens. Any chance you'll see her again?

Has happened to me, unfortunately. It was a perfect scenario, almost out of a romantic flick and she was looking at me, waiting for me to ask for her name or her number. Me being the socially awkward piece of s**t that I am, I just looked straight through her.

I haven't been able to forgive myself for that. It has been almost 2 years since but I still remember the details of that day. :(

I think it happens to pretty much everyone at some point. Its happened to me at least a couple of times. You just have to take it as a learning experience I guess.

Although, have you ever seen those ads on craigslist where people ask to get in contact with someone they only briefly met? I don't know how effective that kind of thing is, but you could always try.

What happened? Why didn't you ask for some contact information?

:D It would be really helpful if at any time one of two people talking to each other could have those like/dislike bars above their heads like in the Sims games. That way one could know for sure there isn't a rejection waiting/the other person is hoping for something from you.

I probably missed a couple of chances when I was in my early 20's due to shyness.
That was when I was decent looking. The last 20 years nothing much has happened.

^^^Age is catching up to me too and lost my youthful looking face around age 42 or so.

Waffle said:
:D It would be really helpful if at any time one of two people talking to each other could have those like/dislike bars above their heads like in the Sims games. That way one could know for sure there isn't a rejection waiting/the other person is hoping for something from you.

That would take some of the fun out of it, though.

Bones said:
^^^Age is catching up to me too and lost my youthful looking face around age 42 or so.

I was about 25 when I started wearing glasses and my hair started going.

Latest posts

Back