So I met this girl at a store...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFrozenSoul said:
I have learned how to just give up. I figure I am a charity case. Males and females a like are nice to me to fill their charity for the day quota. There is no authenticity in what they say.

However, most other people I know would tell you to Man up and go talk to her. Apparently being able to be confident or something is good or something... I do not know.

dude.... being nice to people makes you feel good... good vibes resonates good vibes... same is true with bad vibes too... and nobody likes to be brought "down" by someone giving bad vibes...

there is no charity. vibes are not like currency. love spreads and multiplies at no cost.... and can transcend species. cuz even animals know to cheer up 'friends' when they are down.

to love is to service others.

Based on what you said though, this explains alot.

If someone is starving and thirsty in front of you, this is like turning away from them because you always have enough food/drink and "wow what a buzzkill, that guy's anorexic or something."

People give off bad vibes, because they're suffering and lonely ("starving" for love). While it may be (probably is) true that those people are rejected because it sucks to be around them, this is a bad trend.

So you can crow all you want about love and its glory, but the fact of the matter is, loneliness tends to be self-perpetuating because the very people who can ease it don't want to be around lonely people.

Latest posts

Back