So lonely......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ippo

Reaction score
Hello, I'm 17 and have felt alone for an extremely long time. Not much to say about me.... indecisive, cynical, wrathful, pessimistic etc. but most of all my main issue is I can't accept myself (among other issues, which I will not state, since I don't want to load the intensity and baggage of my problems over you all). I've read several posts here where people have had it a lot worse and have came out of it or are going through it, good to know I'm not the only one going through this. I am amazed that people here have overcome such arduous shortcomings and obstacles , but am equally jealous because they make my issues seem like a joke.
I'm glad I stumbled upon this site :) and hope to make at least 1 friend here, hope you all can accept a pathetic member.

Ippo.

No one is pathetic on here. We all have issues and we're all attempting to work through them.

Welcome to ALL :)

hmmm.....Not a very big welcoming committee, but thank you anyway. I pledge to be a loyal member of the forums, though I hate how I have to rely on people, it seems like a sign of weakness.

Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Back