so pissed off...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heretostay

Reaction score
Im just going to get straight to the point. I hate my sister with a passion. my sister and her loser boyfriend came to stay with my husband and i about a year ago. suffice it to say, we helped them immensely. but apparently for her it wasnt enough. she talked badly about my H and i behind our backs and did some other really immature things. and now, she's the one that's calling it quits! im so pissed off. after all we did for them and she's just going to walk away, not even apologize for all the bullshit she did. im also very vengeful and i want to destroy her life! and i can, only problem is i would have to involve other people who are innocent in the matter.

GRRRRRRR....i just dont want to be pissed off about it anymore. i dont even want to think about it but i cant help it. im so angry. all i can think about is getting even!

anyone got any advice on how to put this stupid crap out of my mind??

OMG. I know how you feel about that. My sister would always fight with me because her stupid loser boyfriend who also treated her like honeysuckle. She'd ignore me for weeks over really stupid simple stuff. Gahhh! It reaallly pissed me off.

Just forget about it. I'd tell you to take revenge because "An eye for an eye" but then you'd be just like her and you dont wanna hurt anyone innocent. I just ignored the crap out of my sister even after she thought everything was "okay".

Don't lower yourself to her level. You're better than that. Just take solace in knowing that what goes around will eventually come around. She'll get her comeuppance before too long.

Yes knowing someone and living with them is an entirely different matter, my brother in law came to live with us and he would make a mess while cooking, leave the dishes, not help with the house work and I entirely hated him while he was there. After he moved out I was fine things were back to normal. In my opinion never live with someone you know, there standard of living may differ from yours.

You could try voodoo, but short of that it's might be better just to accept that living under the same roof as your sister brings out qualities in her that you find intolerable.

You're angry because you feel you have been treated unfairly and disrespected and that's not unreasonable. But you do mention that your sister has acted "immaturely" in the past so maybe now she's out of your hair it will give her time to do a bit of growing up and perhaps realise in time how ungrateful she's been.
If you are able to give her the benefit of the doubt in this instance maybe it could help curtail some of that rage and also prevent you from saying or doing something that could prove regretable.

Latest posts

Back