so sad

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leilee55

Reaction score
i just cant stand the thoughts of being so useless any more , just watching other peaople inculding my 2 brothers succeeding while i am failing again and again and again makes me so sad and so lonely many peaople noticed that i dont want to talk to people any more its kinda wierd .what can i do :(
and at the same time i feel sorry for my parents for having some one like me who is good at nothing.
when you share with others you might feel better so thats it also i started practicing karate 5 mounth ago and i just succeeded in an exam that i have to pass it to change my current shitty university(thanks god) but i still feel sad sometimes because my past allways haunts me any ideas? and thats by the way just posting this made feel better.

Hey Leilee55,
I understand completely where your coming from and have been in the same position. Here is a few things you should ask yourself. Can you ever feel better with the amount of self-doubt you have.
When you say your not good anything, how is that possible have you tried everything the world has to offer you? There is two ways you can look at your life at the moment, either prove yourself wrong and be the best you can be or let your doubts, fears and past destroy you.

Some people have to work harder than others to achieve something worth having and I'm pretty sure that is 99% of the people on this site, you should take on your problems head on. Instead of letting your past haunt you maybe you should embrace it. You can never run away from yourself, so start accepting you. Your worth getting to know.

Can't agree more with Littlesecret above.

Your success in karate can just be a stepping stone to many more successes in life. The past will always be there - and it will always haunt you if you let it be. Keep working hard, keep thinking positive, and you will reap results from all your hard work and effort. Trust me.

I've always wondered why my friends in the same line of work I do (but at other places) always seem to get it easy, while I'm always getting shitty workload or crazy colleagues and struggling with the lack of manpower - as like what Littlesecret said, some people just have to work harder, it's shitty but true, unfortunately.

Honestly, I think you're doing well and started a good thing there with your karate. :)

Good luck, leilee!

If you have had harder experiences up until now, you will have learned things that others have not yet that may give you an advantage in the future. Do not feel you must compare to anyone, I understand with brothers it is hard not to compare sometimes but who can truly compare between two human beings. We are all so individual as well as the same and so complex creatures, who can claim to make a fair comparison?

leilee55 said:
i just cant stand the thoughts of being so useless any more , just watching other peaople inculding my 2 brothers succeeding while i am failing again and again and again makes me so sad and so lonely many peaople noticed that i dont want to talk to people any more its kinda wierd .what can i do :(
and at the same time i feel sorry for my parents for having some one like me who is good at nothing.
when you share with others you might feel better so thats it also i started practicing karate 5 mounth ago and i just succeeded in an exam that i have to pass it to change my current shitty university(thanks god) but i still feel sad sometimes because my past allways haunts me any ideas? and thats by the way just posting this made feel better.

Confused. Is it other people comparing you to others or is it you getting feelings of inadequacy?

Are they really being successful? Or just managing to find a niche? The only way you can actually say successful is by understanding what their dreams are and how they match to what is actually being done (a businessman managing in business is a success, while an artist managing in business is actually a failure).

well i like training when i am training alone at home or in the gym i try not to think about anything and just focus on what i am doing thats a part of the philosophie of karate and most japaniese and chiniese martial arts when i am living that moment i am happy but as soon as i go outside and see what my friends are archiving i start getting sad once again also i like watching movies alot drama thriller adventure

Yes, I like things like that too. I like sports that require high levels of concentration like darts or snooker or pinball. When I play pinball and 3 balls come out at once I try to make a mental adjustment to really Zen into the game and be aware of all 3 balls at the same time by just staring at the centre of the table. Bingo is also good, if you play enough cards at once it is mentally very focusing.
What are you studying? Is it something that will allow you to apply this ability to concentrate and focus?
Accountancy, Programmer/Analyst, Airline Pilot. 3 highly respected professions off the top of my head that require high levels of concentration and high levels of focus. There must be lots of others?

Latest posts

Back