So..theres this girl.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh...I got off work. Went to pay for my stuff...someone else is at the cash register. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu...I sit outside waiting for my ride...I'm so pissed.

She wasn't there...in fact minutes after I paid for my stuff and sat down..she then arrived. I was so pissed...however I don't think she saw me...then again it might not have been her because I saw a car that I thought might have been hers but I never looked up to confirm it or her...so I could be wrong. Plus, it was too late. I paid for my stuff...so whats the point? I wouldn't have a solid excuse to buy anything else..

@Sophia: Thats my intention for next week...let's just hope I don't tire myself out from working all week next week.

Tomorrow I'm going in. I still have the plan set and in motion. Plus, I have a way better excuse than getting snacks at her store. Since I was invited to my co-worker's housewarming party this Saturday I'll buy my gift bags at her store...this should spark up a conversation easily.

Update: Didn't see her again today but I've decided to just add her to Facebook and then talk to her then. See what happens. Wish me luck.

Yep she added me. Only one problem...she wrote on her status about her having a terrible stomach ache and its bad enough shes kinda disappointed about something. So I wrote on her status about drinking some warm water and laying down to sleep on her back and taking it easy. Well instead of a comment my comment was deleted...now I already know she's a practicing Jehovah's Witness but um...could this be why my comment is gone? If thats the case why did she add me? Hmm...excuse me *ponders while silently walking away*

PaperDuck87 said:
Yep she added me. Only one problem...she wrote on her status about her having a terrible stomach ache and its bad enough shes kinda disappointed about something. So I wrote on her status about drinking some warm water and laying down to sleep on her back and taking it easy. Well instead of a comment my comment was deleted...now I already know she's a practicing Jehovah's Witness but um...could this be why my comment is gone? If thats the case why did she add me? Hmm...excuse me *ponders while silently walking away*

Weird...

At least she didnt block or delete you as a friend. =l I did that to someone yesterday when they were nasty on my status, but they had been nasty overall to me and that was the last straw. lol

SophiaGrace said:
PaperDuck87 said:

Weird...

At least she didnt block or delete you as a friend. =l I did that to someone yesterday when they were nasty on my status, but they had been nasty overall to me and that was the last straw. lol
Someone was nasty to you? Why the hell would someone be so mean to you? You're obviously a nice person! :(

PaperDuck87 said:

It could have happened by accident. I have accidently deleted posts on facebook before.

Btw, the oragami idea was excellent.

PaperDuck87 said:
Someone was nasty to you? Why the hell would someone be so mean to you? You're obviously a nice person! :(

Well, most people are nice to me. I just get a few buggers every now and then. :p

Latest posts

Back