So..theres this girl.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
PaperDuck87 said:
Someone was nasty to you? Why the hell would someone be so mean to you? You're obviously a nice person! :(

Well, most people are nice to me. I just get a few buggers every now and then. :p

Oh ok. I hate mean people!

Update: I found out a few days ago that she was recently in a relationship and it ended badly because she found her ex and he cheated on her. So this might take a while. Any tips? I'm thinking of being her friend for now and see where it goes.

PaperDuck87 said:
I'm thinking of being her friend for now and see where it goes.

Ehhh, wrong answer. Don't put yourself in the friend zone and HOPE that some day she will come to her senses and indulge you as a potential romantic partner. This is NOT what you want to do.

If you like her, let her know. If she says "no", then move on. Come around occasionally and rub your 'awesomeness' in her face until she eventually does want you. You LIKE this girl, don't hide or conceal or subdue that fact just because she says she is not ready. Give her the gift of missing you. Move on. Pop in from time to time. NEVER stop flirting with her. She will eventually say "yes" once she sees you are persistent, confident, and a sexual being.

Or you can act like a weenieboy, it's up to you. :D

PaperDuck87 said:
Any tips? I'm thinking of being her friend for now and see where it goes.
Check out http://www.laddertheory.com/ladderconstruction.htm
Yes I know the guy who runs the site is kind of an *******, but it does offer a different perspective.

If you want to just be her friend then go for it. But you need to ask her out if you want a relationship. And make it obvious that's what you want. If you are afraid she isn't ready yet then wait a little bit before asking her out.

Ok, so i've decided to just not ask her out. Just let it be. I got this bad vibe from her..its strange but i'd rather be safe than sorry y'know. Plus, there will be another girl for me...when it happens it will happen. Thats all there is to it.

PaperDuck87 said:
Ok, so i've decided to just not ask her out. Just let it be. I got this bad vibe from her..its strange but i'd rather be safe than sorry y'know. Plus, there will be another girl for me...when it happens it will happen. Thats all there is to it.

Right on. I think that's how I'm looking at things now. Which is why I won't ask out the dude I like. I don't have a bad vibe from him, but still... I'm letting it be. I'd rather be a weeniegirl than to be sorry I ever did anything.

Latest posts

Back