So this probably is the end

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tho we don't know each other...I hope that where ever you may be...you are happy...

xxx

of my time at this site.

I think I am gonna die. I know you people tried to encourage me not killing myself which is great of you(except for you insensitive people talking *******, seriously there is more to life & I don't "fresia"). The encouragement is much appreciated, but to be honest, it couldn't change my mind.
I can't stop feeling pain, every breath I take hurts me to the core.
It won't stop until I end it. It will be relief. I don't have anything I NEED to worry about. My family, friends, ect. My family looks down upon me so much & I dun really have friends, the ones I do can live without me trust me. I can't escape in any other way. I've tried creative ventures, I'm horrible at everything. The only time I feel ok is when I'm asleep so I figure why not the eternal sleep?

People always ignore me anyway, they won't notice.
So bye. Everything is what it is.
to be honest i think this is just stupid, i don't have any true friends either and my mom wants to kick me out and nobody really cares about me, and i really suck at school (and it's grade 12..), and yea yesturday i also got fired from my job.. but so what? If you start recalling all the negative things in life, almost everyone's life will look as though it's not worth living.. You should try focusing on positive things and ways out of bad situations rather than dwelling on what's already happened. I'm starting modelling, catching up on schoolwork, trying to get teachers to give me extra assignments, tomorrow i'm gonna go leave my resumes at places i wanna work at... You just have to get going, when i just sit there and think about all the bad things i also wanna die, and by now i realized you are not gonna wanna die as soon as you start DOING SOMETHING.

--Lanie-- said:
of my time at this site.

I think I am gonna die. I know you people tried to encourage me not killing myself which is great of you(except for you insensitive people talking *******, seriously there is more to life & I don't "fresia"). The encouragement is much appreciated, but to be honest, it couldn't change my mind.
I can't stop feeling pain, every breath I take hurts me to the core.
It won't stop until I end it. It will be relief. I don't have anything I NEED to worry about. My family, friends, ect. My family looks down upon me so much & I dun really have friends, the ones I do can live without me trust me. I can't escape in any other way. I've tried creative ventures, I'm horrible at everything. The only time I feel ok is when I'm asleep so I figure why not the eternal sleep?

People always ignore me anyway, they won't notice.
So bye. Everything is what it is.
to be honest i think this is just stupid, i don't have any true friends either and my mom wants to kick me out and nobody really cares about me, and i really suck at school (and it's grade 12..), and yea yesturday i also got fired from my job.. but so what? If you start recalling all the negative things in life, almost everyone's life will look as though it's not worth living.. You should try focusing on positive things and ways out of bad situations rather than dwelling on what's already happened. I'm starting modelling, catching up on schoolwork, trying to get teachers to give me extra assignments, tomorrow i'm gonna go leave my resumes at places i wanna work at... You just have to get going, when i just sit there and think about all the bad things i also wanna die, and by now i realized you are not gonna wanna die as soon as you start DOING SOMETHING.

YOU GO GIRL *circular head motion*

Latest posts

Back